NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Leonard gone for the game injured. Man GSW get a golden run playing against injured teams. Nurkic out for Blazers, Hill gone for Jazz, Parker and Leonard gone for Spurs.

Really deserving win for the Warriors. Needed the oppositions best player injured to sneak over the line.

1 Like

Kelly Olynyk goes nuts and the Celtics win!!! Onto Cleveland!!

■■■■ Zaza

1 Like

Gee Pop went at him, good stuff.

Warriors can nick off and die.

1 Like

Funnily didn’t complain about Bowen undercutting players all the time while he was on the Spurs.

Long bow, different era

Lottery
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 - Suns
5 - Kings
6 - Magic
7 - Timberwolves
8 - Knicks
9 - Mavericks
10 - Kings
11 - Hornets
12 - Pistons
13 - Nuggets
14 - Miami

Either philly, lakers or celts for 1,2,3

3 - 76ers
2 - Lakers
1 - Celtics

Still shake my head at that ridiculous trade from Brooklyn. Was stupid at the time and just so so bad now.

1 Like

ZAZA MVP of the playoffs so far.

We get the second pick for the third consecutive year in a row.

No idea how we managed it t be honest.

Thought we would’ve lost it for sure.

2 Likes

I think it may be rigged, but this time it works for me. Pity about the flogs that got pick 1. Hopefully they Melbourneise their player.

Lakers would be a perfect fit for that flog and his old man. Celtics #1 seed and #1 pick, with Brooklyn’s 2018 pick to come. Will probably be done by the Cavs but a great position for a young roster to be in!

1 Like

Not sure what the Celtics with pick1. Best 2 players in the draft point guards and they’ve Thomas already who will be there for 6-8 years. They may even trade that pick over to the Bulls for Butler which would work.

Really don’t want the lakers taken ball, purely cause his old man is a clown. I’m hoping like hell we can snag Fultz and the move D’Lo to the SG spot.

Lebron too good for Celtics.

McLovin in the house though :laughing:

Celtics are no match for Cavs.

I think the Cavs smoke whoever comes out of the West too.

Celtics offense is just taking turns going one and one vs defender and bricking shots.

Great seeing Boston being embarassed

1 Like