NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Lakers were fun to watch today.

Agree, I hate them but they were fast!!!

We can score and we now actually have some talent on our roster.

We can just not defend and I mean AT ALL.

Jordan Clarkson is a star in the making though. Put the team on his shoulders in the second half and carried us to the win coming off the bench.

Don’t think he’ll be starting from the bench for too long if he keeps playing like he did today…

Lakers were fun to watch today.

Agree, I hate them but they were fast!!!

We can score and we now actually have some talent on our roster.

We can just not defend and I mean AT ALL.

Jordan Clarkson is a star in the making though. Put the team on his shoulders in the second half and carried us to the win coming off the bench.

Don’t think he’ll be starting from the bench for too long if he keeps playing like her did today…

Has 6th man in the bag if he keeps coming off the bench

No ■■■■ we’re gonna lose when Wade hits 4 3’s on us…Manages 7 in all games last year and doesn’t miss today.

No ■■■■ we're gonna lose when Wade hits 4 3's on us...Manages 7 in all games last year and doesn't miss today.

That last one f*cked me off big time. Pretty happy with what Brown is showing thou…looks a good kid

Except for that duck lol

No ■■■■ we're gonna lose when Wade hits 4 3's on us...Manages 7 in all games last year and doesn't miss today.

I enjoyed it.

Another lazy 45 for Anthony Davis, along with 17 boards. Pellies drop a hard fought game to GSW with KD going for 30 and 16.

#freethebrow.

The man needs to pluck that ■■■■

Lillard doing Lillard things.

So proud of the Suns. Future looks awesome. Two games in three days we have been up against contenders and it's gone down to the final shot.

Booker and Bledsoe combine so well, Warren is a gun and our depth is improving with Knight a handy no.6.

Just need Ulis, Bender or Len to be the next big thing although I am running out of patience with Len.

Have not watched any Suns games yet this year, how does Bender look?

Chriss looks nice

Patty has been really good for the Spurs. And Parker has stunk it up. Pop has some serious thinking to do.

Patty has been really good for the Spurs. And Parker has stunk it up. Pop has some serious thinking to do.

Disagree, you need scoring punch off the bench. With Kahwi as the primary option on offence and LMA as secondary you have enough scoring. If Mills starts on, who provides offence of the bench? Mills runs the secondary unit and Spurs 4-0 don’t need to change anything, also Parker will probably only play 60 games this year between rest and injuries so Mills will get opportunity.

Expecting to get smacked by Dame and the blazers today.

Expecting to get smacked by Dame and the blazers today.

Ian Clark has come to your rescue.

Whoever the frigging hell he is.

IAN CLARK

We really are the Essington of the NBA, let some no name have a big day out.

Massive win by the Jazz.

ANDDDDDDDDD The Warriors are back.

Ian Clark. Sounds like an accountant, and not a very good one at that.

ANDDDDDDDDD The Warriors are back.

Yeah nah.

Lots of issues with the roster.