NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

You seeing this @"Rocky IV" ??? Bledsoe making a game of it again with some crunch threes.

Three points down, one minute to go.

Mate I was watching that with only one eye open thinking “Only Blazers could stuff this game up!!!”. Dame and CJ on fire is a deadly backcourt indeed.

Gee Booker has a nice looking shot.

Blazers on fire early, down by 32 start of the second quarter. haha

Spurs looked horrible offensively today. They needed 4 or 5 of Mills. Even the commentators stated he never drops his head and fights for possession even after missing a shot.
Lost 3 straight at home. Pop will be going ballistic. Nothing from LMA or Pau.
Spurs looked horrible offensively today. They needed 4 or 5 of Mills. Even the commentators stated he never drops his head and fights for possession even after missing a shot.

He had 10 dimes too.

No rebounder at the end killed us

Len taken off to bring Booker on was great offensively but meant we had nobody there for the missed free throw.

Loving how much time Bledsoe, Booker, Warren, Criss and Len all played together!!

Len is gone at the end of the year, if that long…

Not if he keeps performing like he did today!!!

Yep… Hope he keeps it up

Lakers just keep on rolling over an injury depleted Pells.

Our bench has been single handedly winning us games so far this season.

Does anyone want Rondo? pls

Gee Frye has been deadly last couple of games. Huge asset off the bench.

Wow Utah are boring to watch.

You don’t enjoy watching Gobert travel EVERY possession?

Cant stand Utah, glad we got the W today, even while playing like junk, not easy to do there on the Circus trip.

There verboten bench looks like junk, “7 time all star” and Diaw look done as a players, I hope Dante comes good but looks further back than I thought watching him for a whole game, better home they retain Hill or they will reverse, how long have they been talked up without play offs now?

Jimmy destroyed Hayward, but Bulls were helped with Rondo being out.

Gee Frye has been deadly last couple of games. Huge asset off the bench.

Amazing get for nothing, Magic management surely on death row with their moves over the last two years.

You don't enjoy watching Gobert travel EVERY possession?

Cant stand Utah, glad we got the W today, even while playing like junk, not easy to do there on the Circus trip.

There verboten bench looks like junk, “7 time all star” and Diaw look done as a players, I hope Dante comes good but looks further back than I thought watching him for a whole game, better home they retain Hill or they will reverse, how long have they been talked up without play offs now?

Jimmy destroyed Hayward, but Bulls were helped with Rondo being out.

I watched that game today and thought Dante was further along than I thought, he missed a whole year after an acl, he is doing two important things he didn’t do in his rookie year, attacked the rim which his huge coming back from an acl, and also shooting off the dribble.

He needs to.

Last few years he was lucky enough to hedge players into a Bogut wall off.

This year if he gets beat, his man gets a layup.

Anyone else see the block in the Barcelona v Real Madrid game? It was ex Warriors Anthony Randolph blocking Joey Dorsey.

Huge.

Where were you watching that game Fog?

Cool!

Wow Dante got a big big lesson by Harden today.

Hardly a surprise, is it?

Hardly a surprise, is it?

Not at all. Didn’t know Harden had this level of play in him. Mind you, under D’Antonio all players average career best numbers.

nothing wrong here.