NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Draymond missing the 2nd half didn’t help.

It certainly helped me watch the game and enjoy it more.

4 Likes

Not too fussed. I’m thinking we’ll have a more down season and wont be so dominant in the regular season.
Rockets will be a tough team though.

Gsw got blown out by 30 last season opener, I would not read to much into it

1 Like

Saw the Spurs play there a couple of years ago and was amazed at how well they did it. They take ‘fan involvement ‘ to new levels. Was a great night. Mills killed it too.

Devo

It’s the slight of hand trick

‘Hey fans, do you want to watch Hardaway miss open jumpers all night - with the chance to win a free t-shirt?’

Lol, yeah, not much joy for Knicks fans but at least the can get a t-shirt shot at them from a cannon.

big debut for Ben.

Yeah, 18/10/5/2/1 is massive

2 Likes

Probs shoulda got the W or at least OT. Stunk up some easy passes at the end

Off to a flier!

How’s the Blazers/Suns score?

Geeeeeez.

It’s going to be another long year!!

1 Like

Celtics not starting the season well. New core group, Brown playing well. Hayward out will hurt us. I miss IT, even thou he wouldn’t have been playing

Giannis - 37 points

He is only 22 years old, a legit Star. Could be a smokey for MVP

As an NBA fan, I am more than ready for the big men to take over this league KAT, Giannis, Simmonds, KP, Embiid

I’ve watched embiid a few times last year and today, and I’m 100 percent convinced that providing he stays healthy, he could be In the top 10 centres of all time.

He had the footwork of Olajuwon, with the power of Shaq, and the shooting touch of Dirk.

He is phenomenal.

I love my Spurs but I’m going to watch all the Sixers games this year that a Embiid and Simmons play in.

8 Likes

Between Brooklyn and MSG

I have the chance to watch both of them live 4 times this year

I’m just over the league domination by guards/wings

BRING IN THE BIG MEN

2 Likes

This battle between KP vs Melo is fascinating

Melo playing the 4 in spite