NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

The tactics in fouling him aren’t working.

Trailblazers haven’t bothered turning up to postseason.

1 Like

Ben Simmons, on the physicality of Heat-76ers: “I played Australian football, so I’m used to it.”

11 Likes

Yep. Three worst performances of the year, plus they look completely disinterested.

1 Like

Was that from a post game interview?

whiteside’s attitude is worse than carlol ‘this clubs ■■■■■■’ era

3 Likes

Those handles at 6’10” :flushed:

2 Likes

It was a super chippy game, all the etiquette went out the window when Winslow stepped on Embiids mask to try and break it

1 Like

Hmmmm nice travel!

I reckon all etiquette goes out the window when embiid plays.

I read that Dragic made the same play on game 2, so they were paying them back.

You definitely dont see teams running up the score on final possessions.

Super chippy.

I reckon the 76ers will win 4-2. we can’t match their scoring power and whiteside is playing like an absolute ■■■■■■■. we’re missing a couple pieces but i’m proud of how the rest of the team is playing considering the talent (or lack of) they have. Spo continues to do wonders.

What travel?

1 Like

Agreed, two steps off the dribble.

I’ll be impressed if Miami gets another one. The 76ers look like a 20 point better team and that was before embiid came back.

The one win you’ve gotten so far they shot 7/36 3FGs and still only lost by 10 despite 28 from Wade @ 80%.

I think the team has too much heart to capitulate 4-1. hence why i went 4-2. After that run last year of 30-11. no waiters hurts that though, especially when we’re desperate for a clutch 3.

Admittedly, its a good test for 76ers getting that dirty playoffs physicality early.

1 Like

If the Boomers had choice of all players, who would be our best starting 5 and would Simmons make it?

100% no question.

1 Like

I’m not speaking out of turn about how good this guy is, but Ben Simmons has the potential to be Australia’s greatest sportsman since Don Bradman, he could be the best player in the world out of a sport played by 1.2bl

4 Likes