NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I’m a 90’s kiddie and grew up idolising MJ in every way shape and form. I still show my kids jordan clips on YouTube and DVDS.

But Lebrons game 6 the other day was one of the most awesome sports performances I’ve seen. The guy is so good.

Noonan saw Phidippides run.

3 Likes

I saw Glen Coleman play. Does that count?

I do remember John coaching in that gabardine coat. No club colours in those days.

If I had to pick one player in his prime for a must win game the answer is still MJ. The guy was an assassin who delighted in vanquishing his rivals.

LeBron is (and has been) phenomenal and the totality of his career will probably surpass MJ when it’s all said and done, but peak MJ is still the best the NBA has seen IMO.

2 Likes

CP3 out of Game 7. Dubs v Cavs IV it is…

Congratulations to Clevelend on runners up again this year.

2 Likes

Klay with 3 fouls in first 3 minutes

Harden is on. Could be interesting

Curry potential concussion?

Nup

Great first 6 mins of the 2nd Qtr here.
So much better than yesterday’s game !

Warriors choking up here - Thompson fouls, KD missing two free throws in a row, defence all over the place, minimal passing, turnovers. Let’s see how good they are - their reputation as a team deserves a hammering if they drop this one.

1 Like

Yep.
Houston minus CP3 should be fodder.
Not looking like it.

Refs doing everything they can to keep the Warriors in it…

1 Like

How bad was that defence from the dubs on the half. Wowee

1 Like

Remarkable only 11 points in it at h/t.

Go rockets

Disgraceful refereeing. Harden gets contact whilst shooting a 3, drains it, they wave off the basket. The fix is on. The NBA clearly want a 4th instalment of Warriors v Cavs…

And another.

Laughable. Not bothering to watch the rest

1 Like