NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I still think the Warriors win this series if they survive game 5 - go back to Oakland for game 6 by which time Durant should be back (if he isn’t already for game 5) so GS would win, and I’d back GS in game 7 even though it’s in Toronto.

They wont survive game 5!!

4 Likes

That’s Stockholm Syndrome!
They are done.
Durant won’t be back.

1 Like

Can’t see Dubs winning. The Raptors are just too good defensively and too patient in offense. They always make the extra pass and you just see Warriors flying all over the court trying to make up ground on switching schemes.

Kawhi as been brilliant using his strength to create out of the double team whereas Steph just looks bullied… and with Durant out they only really need to cover Klay.

Plus Raps are getting so much more out of role players like VanVleet and Ibaka.

Never write off a champion but I think in this case the injuries have just stacked up too much for the warriors to win.

2 Likes

They are way to banged up with a weaker bench the get a game 5 win. Kawhi won’t let it happen

1 Like

I reckon they are every chance of taking game 5, but Raps definitely win the series.

1 Like

I think raptors finish it off game five. They won’t want to prolong this, hit them hard early.

3 Likes

Toronto must end it tomorrow. As cooked as Golden State look, the last thing you want to do is give them any sort of way back into this series. I think Raps win Game 5, but they would not to get stage fright, face a Game 6 at Oracle and then a potential Game 7.

KD back for game 5. Desperate times…

1 Like

It’s done. Sucks when a team wins away from home, so hopefully they close it out tonight (or maybe it goes to a game 7 :stuck_out_tongue: )

KD looks done for the day

2 Likes

For the series, i’d say.

That’s the end of the series now, they can’t win without him. Shame, i reckon it was headed for 7 games if KD stayed fit.

1 Like

I’m not writing GS off just yet but it is looking grim

Ouch :frowning:

Was a great 5 year run.

Geez that was classy sportsmanship from Lowry as Durant was being helped off !

2 Likes

Clearly he was nowhere near fit enough, but then again it was always a last ditch play to get him out there. As long as it’s just a calf problem and not achillies related, that could be far more debilitating long term…

1 Like

Yep, want him fit and healthy for the Knicks next season.

1 Like

Knicks will be paying for the MRI to be expedited.

Toronto looks to have shown up expecting the win to happen.