NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Might have been a good player going for cheap play, but 1000 times out of 1000 that’s called a foul.

1 Like

I’ve been a ref for 25 years, it’s no call, let me tell you why. I’m glad it was called this way as to many nba players exploit it.

If Gobert has jumped into pg, that’s a foul. But George clearly steps into the path of Gobert, the new “zaza” rule 4-23-5 says offensive and defensive players cannot do that. So technically what George did was an offensive foul.

So the ref was right not to blow the whistle as they both infringed

If Gobert has rolled and ankle on it, which could have happened, no one would be talking about it like this.

3 Likes

Shooting motion and he got hit. Thats a foul. Dont matter how you look at it, when they do it and the defender make contact when the shooter in motion 99% of the time they call a foul.

Watch the nba release the last 2 minute report and confirm that its a foul.

Disgusting.

Paul George jumped sideways into him. Gobert was to the side. Great call and I have seen plenty officiated the same way this year. I watch a lot of basketball.

3 Likes

Ya also seen alot of players pump fake at the 3pt line and get the defender in the air and not jump into them with the shot to draw the foul. It’s kinda cool cos it always seemed like a cheap move to get to the line.

They’ve given it a correct no call on last 2 minute report.

I’ve seen plenty of them called through the year though.

Melo asked about possibly coming off the bench: “I’m not sacrificing no bench role. So that’s out of the question.”

I think he’s going to be in for a shock next year.

1 Like

Good, I hope OKC feel robbed.

■■■■ them.

1 Like

Is everyone going to ignore that OKC were throwing up brick city during that sequence?

Want to tie the game, be clutch. Rank shooting

2 Likes

If Paul George leaves, he will probably stay in the starting lineup.
Regardless…
At his pay, he should be willing to sweep the floor if need be. No way any other team will pay him.

Refs were right.

“(Video from behind the basket) shows that George (OKC) draws Gobert (UTA) into the air on a pump fake and Gobert jumps to the side of George. George leans into Gobert and creates contact. It is not clear and conclusive on video whether contact would have occurred without George’s lean into Gobert.”

Perhaps not.

Celtics have hammered the Bucks in game 7.

I think its been pretty impressive for the bucks to get to game 7, celtics have one of, if not the best coach right now plenty of very good players and a tested system, bucks it was a lot of unknown.

glad to see a good hit out by thon maker.

1 Like

With the talent they have they should be a lot better.

Playing against a team without their best 2 players. It’s a joke.

Perhaps when the bucks fire their coach they should actually go out and hire a new one.

They have the talent to make the conference finals.

1 Like

Is it a coach or personnel issue? jaberi parker is being a bigger ■■■■■■ than whiteside, and thats saying something.

Damn, donovan just reminds me of the 40 minute dwyane wade highlights but with added 3point lethality.

Dubs making short work of the Pelis.

Plus Celts have 3 big injuries and now Brown.