NBA 2020-21 and Olympic Basketball

Warriors are dump. Their defence is laughable. Bucks 2nd unit is running up a score against them.

Nets blow Boston off the TD Garden. KD and Kyrie lit it up 2nd half. They are the real deal. Only 3 things can stop them:

1. Injuries
  2. Kyrie being a ■■■■
  3. Trading for Harden and he screws their chemistry.

Their roster bats 10 deep, their 2nd unit is effective. They don’t need to change a thing. The more reps they get, they better they’ll be. Definitely the favourites in the East this season…

2 Likes

The Chicago Bulls are hot ■■■■■■■ trash.

1 Like

Yeah they stink! There are 3 or 4 teams in the east that are pure junk (Bulls, Knicks, Pistons, Cavs). OKC and Golden State in the west are garbage…

Oh well, another season where I don’t have to bother being remotely interested or waste time watching. Won’t win 10 games for the season

Yikes the Clippers are getting embarrassed by the Mavs atm.

I just looked at the score, and came here to check that I hadn’t lost my eyesight.

Mavs up 50!?

1 Like

Lol @ Bucks, Nets and the Sixers

Magic are 3-0. Markelle Fultz is looking like an NBA player.

Bulls lose to a ■■■■ Warriors team at the buzzer, how surprising.

Every ■■■■■■■ sports team I support is a steaming pile of ■■■■.

On the flip side, the Warriors nearly lost to a ■■■■ Bulls team. That’s how I’d look at it. The Bulls are rebuilding/tanking.

1 Like
8 Likes

Meanwhile Cavs are winning the East right now! Haha only been a few games, but for sure they will drop away. Sexton looking like a very good player and Garland been impressive too. Drummond and Love are no slouches in the front court either.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m liking watching the Cavs play, good defence, excellent ball movement

1 Like

I haven’t watched any NBA yet.
But I like the look of the Atlanta Hawks lineup. Good balance of talls and smalls with decent outside shooting.
They’re my sneaky team to make playoffs. Around 7th or 8th would be a good result for them.

1 Like

You don’t have to be that good to be an 8th seed in the east. Definitely in with a show, especially to make the play-in tournament. You don’t even have to finish 8th to make the playoffs these days…

Should be some absolute smashing today Hawks vs Pistons and Memphis vs Nets

Aren’t KD and Kyrie sitting out?
Could be closer than anticipated (or a blowout the other way).

Yeah, Thought this might’ve been a chance for the young Griz team to ball a bit but just shows that they are still aways off it yet.