NBA 2022/23

Well played by Denver and it was good to see LBJ drive to the basket, but defense was too good. GGs.

This will cause us to do something dumb like mortgage everything and get Kyrie.

Move D-Lo for something better and get rid of Ham and you will win the West.

When you say move d-Lo for something, Iā€™m assuming you the lakers are attaching the extra asset right?

#PutOutYourBrooms :broom:

1 Like

Makes the Suns series 2-4 look a bit better now!

1 Like

Great to see team-first basketball beat me-first basketball. Denver v Miami will be a great example of 2 superbly coached teams led by outstanding superstars that do everything for their teams and not their box scores. I wonā€™t begrudge Joker or Jimmy Buckets lifting the NBA Championship title. Both would be worthy winners for how theyā€™ve gone about their business these playoffs, and their careers in general.

6 Likes

Thank you Denver!
Now do the same in the final

1 Like

He had an abysmal playoffs and basically confirmed that he is unplayable on defence but yes.

Attaching picks to upgrade him but I can see the Lakers using him as a piece in a sign and trade for Kyrie now with this result.

I think we might have watched different gamesā€¦he walked around to all of Denver and shook hands

I donā€™t believe that for one second. He wonā€™t want the last memory of himself as an NBA player to be swept in a playoffs and his last play to be him being blocked going up for the game-tying shot. He will also want a ā€œfarewell tourā€ type year and be venerated in every arena he walks in. He wouldā€™ve seen how MJ and Kobe got sent off and want similar.

5 Likes

AD giveth AD taketh

Bron got one ring out of peak AD at least

Denver redeeming that Bubble wcf loss

Miami redeeming last years

Interesting that the same teams keep making it to the last dance year after year

Spo deserves so much kudos

1 Like

Of course not. Itā€™s all about positioning and setting a negotiation point.

Yup. Always has said he wants to play in same team as Bronny.

Good diversion to talk about that instead of the sweep.

1 Like

Heā€™s locked in until the end of next season. Thereā€™s no negotiation. More than likely itā€™s attention seeking to keep him in the news after he got the broom from the Joker.

1 Like

Of course thereā€™s negotiation. You donā€™t think he has a big say about team composition, coaches?
He gets what he wants or he threatens to retire.

Honestly Pelinka would probably rather have him out of there anyway. Then he can do his job without placating him. He will probably be hounding him non-stop to get Kyrie, trade all their younger players out for experience and their roster will make Geelongā€™s 2022 premiership team appear youthful.

really hope heat end the series tomorrow.

cannot afford to fall 3 days rest behind the nuggs

Celtics have remembered how to play

Also getting the good calls