NBA 2022/23

Celtics outscore them by 15 in the 3rd… let’s see what Butler and Spo have got.

Let’s also see which 4th quarter Tatum we get

I wonder if this might cost Brown the max?

Let’s see if Celtics can still stuff it up from here

Nurse or Young please!!

1 Like

Just happy to avoid the :broom: at this point. Miami will advance still because no team has ever come back from a 3-0 series deficit in NBA history. Just want to win G5 at home and avoid getting eliminated in the garden and at least force a Game 6.

2 Likes

History is there to be broken!

Didn’t get to watch. Did heat play as bad as box scores indicate? Bam looks to have done sfa

Think this was the first game this series Heat shot below 50% FG and 3PT. 25% from 3PT today

1 Like

Celtics were real good on the defensive end in the second half. Butler’s lack of support showed.

Can’t see Jimmy allowing his team to get beaten twice at home to close out a series. We might beat them at home, but given our lousy record in the playoffs in Boston (4-5) I don’t have a great deal of confidence. We’ve been more than adequate on the road (5-3) but good teams shouldn’t lose more than they win at home in the post-season. That should be at worst 7-2, and even then that’s nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Surely Doc is cooked now

1 Like

You’d think so, but he seems to be able to survive. He’s got all the right connections.

Sheesh… what version of Miami have turned up here? Turning the ball over constantly. Lowry looking cooked

if i was a celtics fan id be asking where the ■■■■ this was for the first 3 games, this is all on celtics

How do they decide when to pay the 3 second violation?

same reason for kicking in danger.

which one benefits tv ratings

1 Like

these late whistles ■■■■ me off just blow it u ■■■■

Celtics just not missing.

I’m expecting a 3rd qtr onslaught from Miami so Celtics need to be ready for it