NBA 2022/23

He should. No Maxey… no Embiid… no Harden… possibly no Harris. We’ll be putting our G league team out there

Embiiid too scared to face Simmons. Can’t handle the pressure.

7 Likes

I don’t actually believe that. It’d be interesting if it was the other way around.

1 Like

probably hurt himself throwing himself at the floor for 3 nights in quick succession

3 Likes

i think i’ll take a few tough losses in a row then beating boston on a 9 win streak

the bulls are such an enigma, to be fair tho they’ve had a fair chunk of injuries the last month

when Demar and Zach are both on though they are hard to beat

am loving Dragic on this team, looks like he’s enjoying himself, looked so depressed at toronto and the nets

i really hope zo can get back, he really is the solvent which makes them go up a level

javonte green is such a great bench player, just comes in and has instant impact on both ends

meanwhile miami without butler and herro look so limp on offense, worried about them

76ers too hit hard by injuries, luckily Simmons on the Nets has become good viewing, that and Durrant putting up MVP numbers

Very open season,

West Jazz, Mavs and Suns all look incredible on their day but shakey on others

East Cavs are ■■■■■■■ scary good on both ends, Boston I think still implode when the pressure gets too much for them and there is huge pressure on them this year, though Brogdon is a huge pickup for them and would be starting for any other team.

Bucks look hungry for another chit and Giannis is looking super aggressive to win it

Toronto are the other team when healthy look a level above the competition

Glad to see Dame and Portland doing well

Most open season I think I’ve seen, ring is up for grabs

Boston is the best team in the NBA. They now have the experience of being in an NBA Finals. Tatum and Brown are the best duo in the NBA. The roster is deep, much better scoring and shooting off the bench now. We will be fine.

2 Likes

Getting close and failing can scar a team. I mean look at suns.

Also is Jaylen brown gonna have a Kyrie issue? He’s trending that way.

They’ve had a good start but it’s very early.

1 Like

if boston are so good, why have they had two double digit losses to a lottery team?

2 Likes

Good lord. Could get ugly.

1 Like

Delly making all the difference

3 Likes

Scott Foster is a disgrace. Clear from all vision that Simmons conned him. Still goes with the flagrant one.

Undermanned Philly putting it to the Nets at the moment. See if they can hang on.

Gotta give Ben credit tonight.

1 Like

This one’s over. Great win Philly - killed them from 3
Ben played pretty well, not many others

Tobias Harris has lead them well. Nothing flashing, just solid.

1 Like

For?

He played pretty - not many others did for Brooklyn

I thought he was very active and created a lot of offence, was physical in defence.

1 Like