NBA 2022/23

Same as when he played for us. Should have dominated today. Fourth quarter… no points… no assists… no rebounds.

Gets a pass based on low expectations.

Did Philly seriously win? Jeezus

Damn those Kings on fire since the Beam has been lit.

2 Likes

Beverley about to be ejected for just hip n shouldering Ayton over lol.

1 Like

Did you watch the game?
I saw tweets saying 0 impact in the fourth.
He can only give open shots to high quality shooters. If they shoot 30% from 3 that ain’t his fault - and that was the game.
Considering the circumstances he played well.

He cleared a serious mental hurdle, being back in Philly where he will be booed and hated for the rest of his career. Brooklyn can at least say he’s approaching what he was at the Sixers, which is a guy that can give you 16/8/8 a night and play top 5 defence. He’s not going to get to a spot where he takes shots in the mid-range or from 3, much less be NBA average from there.

1 Like

those numbers are no where what a max contracted players out put should be…

hes no where that level never will be …

And yet he’s made two all star games appearances and the NBA Defensive Team of the Year.

But they’re only minor details I suppose.

1 Like

true but i have always thought he was over rated…

defense lol the modern player wouldnt know what that is …

ok back to my cave

Just watching the highlights he is less dynamic than he was a couple of years ago. Hopefully he gets that spring back in his step. Looks like he is improving with each game at the moment. Will be interesting to see if he plays more centre this year.

heat are in trouble.

FMD. You missed the most important detail!

He barracked for us a kid!

3 Likes

To be fair to myself, I only mentioned minor details… :joy:

2 Likes

Watched the whole game. Sure that explains the assists. Doesn’t explain his lack of scoring. He routinely disappears when the heats on. He had a good first half. For a player that prides himself on perimeter defence. The Sixers had barely any pressure on.

Strange last quarter. Not sure how many minutes he had, but was out with 3.30 to play and probably came on at 9 minutes.
Not a lot of rebounds available as Sixers didn’t miss during that time.
The nets then tried to shoot their way back into it by taking 3s - which they shot badly.
Not surprised he give up looks to Curry, Harris, KD and Kyrie - they all just sucked.
He had 3 steals and 3 blocks for the game.
Done think he disappeared like he has previously.

2 Likes

I’m a big Simmons critic but he’s doing ok

The issues that make him a liability in the playoffs are still there but he’s playing good regular season ball the last two

I am actually a Simmons fan and enjoy watching him play but he frustrates me. Has one of the highest ceilings in the NBA but just seems happy at his current level. His rookie year was so fun to watch.

1 Like

Suns knock off Lakers for the 11th consecutive time.

And with a 35 to 5 free throw discrepancy.

3 Likes

Damn. How impressive was AD though; those numbers are actually insane.

1 Like

His last four games he’s averaging something ridiculous like 35 points and 15 rebounds per game.