NBA 2022/23

Embiid demolished Jokic. Was beautiful.

2 Likes

non all starter embiid just put down the mvp and in form team in the league in the nuggets with 47 points 18 rebounds 4 blocks

all star voting is a ■■■■■■■ sham

the 76ers D is still super suspect but the addition of Tucker means they get less smoked by opposing teams stars. he may get very little score but some of his hustle and d plays are game winners

you have one of the best distributors the league has seen in Harden feeding him, it’s pnr poetry, but embiids shooting ability, he’s like a 7 foot kobe, you can’t guard that

seals the game with a step back 3

What a masterpiece.

4 Likes

I think Embiid might have taken the all-star snub personally.

5-2 against Jokic now :joy:, and one of those losses was when Bones Hyland turned into Steph Curry

1 Like

snubbed embiid is terrifying.

1 Like

That little shimmy, drive and reverse dunk on Jokic was just downright disrespectful. Made him look like a training dummy

Edit; may have been a bit of a ■■■■ you to Olajuwon that one

harden and embiid made the nuggets D look foolish on many occassions

Didn’t watch the game but saw 76ers were down 15 at one point in the 3rd? Was that while Embiid was dominating? What changed in the 4th?

Embiid not named an All Star starter is a joke.
But you just knew who ever missed out between Embiid, Giannis, Durant and Tatum were going to be hard done by.
I don’t get why you can’t have a fourth front court player as a starter.
The players end up in a draft, so it doesn’t really need be any kind of lineup setup.

Nuggets seemingly couldn’t miss in the first half (65% FG) and 76ers were an uncharacteristic 40% from the line. Embiid took over in Q3 especially late and then again down the stretch in Q4 (note I only watched the second half.

This is the disrespectful dunk: https://reddit.com/r/nba/comments/10nqhcc/highlight_embiid_hits_jokic_with_the_crossover/

Edit: and this step back could have been Harden dressed as Embiid

1 Like

How long have ESPN been adding that ‘32 ft’ thing near a 3 point shot?
It’s annoying.

2 Likes

Putrid stagnant start by the Lakers.
Yet they are up 5-2 on the Celtics.

Stick within 6 to 8 once Boston goes on their 3 point run and might be okay.

lakers being on kayo is annoying

Charles Barkley likes this.

The Lakers are looking good.
They play a style that closest to early 2000s basketball possible. They are trying to force a mismatch then go from there.
And Lebron is looking good from 3.
He’s only forced one dumb 3 this game.

Yeah, but Lakers and Celtics is some box office stuff. Actually a good game too.

1 Like

How is Westbrook not on the floor.

Wow. pat Bev with the tip slam!

OK, how tf did Beverly just do that!!

3 Likes

He’s actually played poorly and got no rhythm.
Pat Bev has done well.
I do agree though. Westbrook would defend the Boston smalls better than Rui would.

Oh fark off.