NBN providers for businesses

Just wanted to get thoughts and opinions on who people use for their NBN, especially if you run a business. We have to switch over by mid-feb but there is so much to choose from and all I am really looking for is stability and quality.

Can anyone provide any help?

Just wanted to get thoughts and opinions on who people use for their NBN, especially if you run a business. We have to switch over by mid-feb but there is so much to choose from and all I am really looking for is stability and quality.

really depends on your location. NBN isn’t in every area.

Brunswick. we got our letter to say we need to switch before Feb 17

Brunswick. we got our letter to say we need to switch before Feb 17

from my understanding its allthe same infrastructure, so you just go for those you deem to have the best customer service.

yeah your choice will be about customer service, price , speed, downloaded limits and features. As they are all resellers the ‘stability and quality’ should be same for all.

On the NBN site, there’s a page that lists all the NBN providers for your connection.

Then it’s … Research, Research …

…more research, & choose.

Then research your choice … whirlpool and other sites etc … .

Here in the Marsh, we were about the first to get NBN.

We have it at four sites and use VicWest Telco. They are part of Bendigo Bank and have local technicians which is important for Business especially for phone systems.

My suggestion is to find a smaller provider who actually has tech staff, local phone support and give personal service.

Prices are all similar, but don’t decide on price anyway.