Neale Daniher: happy birthday legend!

No … snubbed yet again

Victoria have nominated Archie Roach

“Life isn’t about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself”.

• Neale Daniher, When All is Said and Done book launch, 24/10/19.
2 Likes

I’ve read a little more than half the book so far. I’ve had a serious knee injury 3 month ago and still can’t walk, drive or get into the office.
Been very tough with 4 kids between 12 months and 9 years old being so heavily reliant on my wife.
This book is really helping me put things into perspective and to keep as positive as possible through adversity.
Neale is an incredible human being.

12 Likes

Good on you, man, for maintaining a positive mindset during a challenging period. And all the best with your knee injury recovery.

3 Likes

Pertinent.

Jesus. thread bumped after three months …

3 Likes

I lived in Griffith for a couple of years and yeah I know a couple of people with MND from there

1 Like

I have no doubt that this thing will one day be shown to be caused by external factors, whether viral or environmental, lurking in the background.

Clearly global warming

3 Likes

This

10 Likes

Jeeeesus. Righto, everything is ok then, phew

2 Likes

Just checkin’…
All good…:woozy_face:

1 Like

Buy a beanie

1 Like

It will be just like the other ones, but everyone will be wearing masks and sliding into seperate pools. Of Dettol.

1 Like

it’s remarkable he’s still kicking, imo

tough bugger

5 Likes

You can also get the beanies at Coles.

Just saw Neale’s home video on the front bar. Poor bloke sounds like he’s gone downhill a bit recently. Must be a ■■■■ of a thing.

He is. Saw an interview where Neil stated his voice is almost gone, he can do little with his arms and hands and he is now having trouble breathing. I lost a friend to MND 10 years ago, same symptoms she lived only just over six months after diagnosis.

Neil has lived much longer than anyone thought he would. Wonderful, courageous and inspiring man.

10 Likes