Nelly Yoa - He's no Ricky Mott

It’s abit odd, that someone who has recently fronted up at court would get any sort of job at the Dept of Justice.

On his LinkedIn profile, he claims to have been an Assistant General Manager at DELW for a few months in 2019 and a Brand Ambassador for something.

Played for Chelsea as well.

4 Likes

Question asked of the Minister in Parliament today about Nelly’s “employment” as a contract tracer

Says he indeed was employed by the Department, but throws Nelly under the bus saying he mislead the Department by not declaring past criminal history on his application form

Department now going to do a full audit of all staff

1 Like

i want a nelly yoa biopic, i want it to have a huge production budget, and i want him to write and star in it himself

-edit- just remembered how the movie “uniting passions” came about. ignore the above sentence.

He’s the thinking man’s Peter ■■■■.

im gonna lock in A: DOJ did not do a background /probity check

Yeah that is odd

Catch Me If You Can done Nollywood style starring Nelly as everyone.

1 Like

He succesfully appealed a previous custodial sentence, replaced by a community corrections order.

It’s a very common flaw in Victorian government recruitment (can’t comment on other governments as I haven’t worked for them). When I was hired for a previous role in Government my referees never got called. Everyone else in my team reported similar.

well you can have things done quickly, or you can have them done thoroughly

Or you can have them done slowly and poorly

This is the option.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Nelly Yoa denies accusations that he lied his way into contact tracing job

Yoa has denied that he had withheld information from COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria.

“I 100 per cent did disclose my criminal record and my criminal offence back in November,” he told the Herald Sun.

“I’ve just checked with CQV about that and I’ve even given them a copy of my criminal record prior to the training.

“Until today, I’m still employed. I’m still contracted to November this year.”

Mr Yoa said he had participated in training but that this was not related to contract tracing

“It was working as a field officer, being much pretty much the frontline worker,” he said.

My Yoa, who has previously pleaded guilty to perjury, accused Mr Pearson of misleading parliament with his comments.

“He should apologise to the parliament,” he said.

“You can’t just make up stuff trying to cover it up.”

According to Willingham ABC reporter, detailed answer was given by Justice Minister

• Yoa was employed, did some training, never worked a shift, did not disclose offences
  • has been issued a show cause notice.

Well that settles that.

Doesn’t seem the type of guy that’s dishonest…

2 Likes

load-bearing words

“let’s ask a guy who is famous solely for lying about absolutely fkng everything he’s ever done and publish his response”

fk me

5 Likes

Up to the employer to do a background check