Never bring rubbish to a bin chicken fight - game review

Just admit It- we are bog average and coached by the most useless coach and panel in the league.
Once you reach that conclusion it really does make life so much less stressful.
I am in a zen-like state now and don’t feel at all like punching holes in things.

6 Likes

Delist Myers, Zacka, Belcho and Z. Clarke asap please.
May as well play without them out there.
The arrogance of Clarke - cant kick for ■■■■ yet refuses to look up to give off to a better option.

1. Hurley, softest of all soft ■■■■■. Sick of him hatching the ■■■■■■■ ball. Players make ground on their opponents and he stands there with his thumb up his ■■■■ waiting for the long kick down the line.

2. Francis, absolutely no second effort. Less presence than my dead ■■■■■■■ grandmother.

3. Coaches, "I know, lets bring in the lightest kid at the team bar none for a game against a team that traditionally utilises big heavy bodies all over the ground.

4. Coaches, "I know, let’s not play a natural onballer on the ball, we’ll just let him rot in the forward line’

5. Stringer, ■■■■ it, I’m so good I don’t need to look at the ball or the play or anything else.

6. Clarke, “yeah, I know I missed to the left last time, but I don’t think I need to make any adjustment to my action or where I’m aiming, I’m sure it will be all right this time.”

7. Smith, “■■■■ it, I know the rules regarding 50m, but I’ll ignore them anyway”

8. Umpire, “yeah, I know the Irish dude hiot the ball into his arms but ■■■■ it, it is Sydney, here have the mark”.

9. Umpire, “Yeah, I know there weren’t any players out there where the Sydney player kicked the ball, and yeah it went over the line about 6 times for the match, but these dumd Sydney farks don’t understand the rules so they won’t be annoyed when we don’t pay deliberate”

10. Umpire, Yeah Cale Hooker was basically tackled before the marking contest, but I thought it would be fun to see the Sydney player mark it and play on.

11. Umpire, "What, Sydney players aren’t allowed to hold Dylan Shiel off the ball all night without being called for holding the man, surely you jest.

12. Dumb farkin players are dumb farkin players. FFS

9 Likes

Can someone PLEASE tell me why this was so funny to Myers and Heppell after the siren went? I almost cried. Knowing how excited I get each preseason and yet again we’re absolute ■■■■ once again and have lost a game to likely put our season to bed. It’s draining and exhausting looking forward to our games each week and this is what we get. I was actually pretty sure we’d lose tonight too and yet I still almost cried when we lost

4 Likes

Pass the pills

Heppell should lose the fxxcking captaincy over this photo. It should be front page of the HS.

15 Likes

Had a little sob when they talked about Essendon’s number 1 draft pick passing to 3 and 6. Then turnover to Sydney’s much higher draft picks who kick a goal. Just feels like we’ve had our go at getting quality, and it’s just not there. I don’t get that same excitement as when I see Port’s or Brisbane’s youngsters. sigh.

Unfortunately if Zac Clarke kicks that goal, we win the game.

The problem is Clarke doesn’t look like he will ever kick that goal.

3 Likes

Should have taken you up on that bet @lance84. Remind me again what my prediction was?

Slow in Melbourne too. :unamused:

Bombing in to the forward line would be another reason for losing games we should win .

1 Like

36 Likes

The blitz servers are not helping me with my anger issues right now!

3 Likes

Our wins are 50% better than what we were last year. What’s everyone worried about???

But just in case we need it…

7 Likes

Done wasting time on this shithole team for a while

Just really ■■■■■ up my weekend consistently

5 Likes

AS IF that is going to happen, Bags will be back next week and Myers will play the rest of the year

I’m done. Never been so despondent after a game in the last 15 years. The talent is there. Captain and coach have to go. Two years in a row of being the best / worst team.

Fk this team. Never felt this way but I’m done. Glad they’re all mates and have fun together. Hodgey was prob a ct of a bloke but got them flags. Heps isn’t the one to lead us to the gloryland and neither is woosha.

2 Likes

It’s a team playing as individuals.

As soon as someone young steps in they seem too scared to play football.

Senior players looking at anyone else to take the game on. We’ll be right someone else will do it.

It’s a game plan that just doesn’t work under pressure.

Team is also completely imbalanced.

Nothing feels right.

2 Likes

Tonight has confirmed,as Essendon supporters, we have absolutely no right referring to other teams as 'peasant loser clubs

11 Likes

Everyone bags @finding_nino yet he has been more correct than anyone else on this forum

11 Likes