New Boxing Coach

YT and Eastie watch.

In the stomach?
In the STOMACH?
Won't someone think of the children!

There are grave concerns for their unborn children. Finnis (or as Foxsports calls him Ennis) and Caro will be fronting the media about it shortly

Just logged on, has Doc Reid got a new role?

Any chance we can get him to punch Vlad in his ample gut or better still get the AFL organisation chart and take on their top 100 by rank.

Gonna fly now

He's a wreckin' machine!

I would have preferred this:
A GOAL KICKING champion famous for kicking more than 100 goals in one season is Essendon's new goal kicking coach, charged with improving the Bombers' goal kicking.
Matthew Lloyd, an accomplished goal kicker for more than two hundred games, re-joined the club in November and aims to see a material benefit from the training during the season.
Already the former number 18 has seen an improvement within the ranks at the Bombers, with Lloyd introducing bare foot kicking to the regime.
"We're doing goal kicking practice which they haven't done before," Lloyd told AFL.com.au.

Heard he beat chuck norris too

I hope we are paying him an amount that all the other clubs could conceivably pay if they were so inclined to hire this particular type of personnel for their own clubs if they felt like actually doing good ■■■■ to help them be better sides and win flags.

Would’ve gone to jail for belting those 100 blokes, but wanted to be a fire fighter, so all good.

All other clubs must also get a karate expert advisor in the name of equilization

Juddy!

tumblr_inline_myu3pv8yXJ1qmqqvo.jpg

Wax f 'ken off...

Nick Kommer taught him a thing or two about open hand slapping rather than bare knuckle boxing.

The team needed this.

They need to go another level in physicality within their game.

The pressure from Freo, Hawks, Sydney and Geelong will be the benchmark.

The punishment needs to go both ways.

Excellent!

Can't wait.....geez from all accounts Daniher just may surprise a few of us supporters this year. Most including myself though 2-3 years away before we see some good return.....sounds like he wants to kick 40+ this season.

The team needed this.

They need to go another level in physicality within their game.

The pressure from Freo, Hawks, Sydney and Geelong will be the benchmark.

The punishment needs to go both ways.

Yeah, I'm not sure we are really all that lacking in that area. 

Consistency in being able to maintain that level of pressure, I'd agree with. But the physical side of it? I actually think we're fine.  

But I'm sure Mr Fights-100-guys will help. In some way. I guess.    

Frank Dux!!!

I love these articles though, the guy doesn't have an MMA record. Just looks like a karate dude.

I'm also not entirely sure why an AFL side needs a boxing coach and not a grappling coach, but hopefully it means we plan to belt some Carlton ■■■■■.

How many jumpers Joe Daniher punch?

I don’t think it’s the fighting skills he will bring to the club, as much as the fitness and strength aspects of his sport. Those MMA blokes can go hard at it for a long time.

PS anytime we have a problem with Our Dear Leader, I suggest we send this bloke in to negotiate.

What a strange person.

Better than injections in the stomach I spose..................

..............I'll get me coat........

Better than injections in the stomach I spose..................

..............I'll get me coat........

Cough

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/835-new-boxing-coach/#entry118625

I'm only coughing because someone punched me in the stomach.