New high performance manager

Justin Crow was Just announced on the EFC twitter. 2 year deal.

who's the new sports scientist?

l expect a fair amount of shuffling and new hires to take place over this off season, as the club begins its overhaul of all operations. A warm welcome to Justin. 

l expect a fair amount of shuffling and new hires to take place over this off season, as the club begins its overhaul of all operations. A warm welcome to Justin. 

He was doing the job anyway last year, wasn't he? Hope he's been through HR and they've checked his Facebook and Twitter and run it all past the AFL to check that it's OK, or whether Gillon had a mate who'd watched a Van Damme movie once and thought he could do it.

Essendon Football Club is pleased to announce Justin Crow has been appointed High Performance Manager for the next two seasons.

The role will see him develop, oversee and deliver the club‘s fitness program to the playing group.

Interim CEO Ray Gunston said the appointment of Crow was testament to his ability to perform to a high level in the role in an interim capacity during the 2013 season.

“Justin assumed the role in an interim capacity in February this year and has impressed everyone with his management of the program,” Gunston said.

“He has gained the respect of the playing group and we are confident he is the right person to take on this important role within the football department.”

Crow previously held the position of Rehabilitation Coach at Collingwood from 2008 to 2011 before moving to Essendon at the start of the 2011 as Rehabilitation Coach.

I hope they followed correct HR processes, don't want to lose any draft picks for not following the right paperwork.

I like this guy. Seems normal from what we’ve seen of him on Bomber TV, etc.

He was doing the job anyway last year, wasn't he? Hope he's been through HR and they've checked his Facebook and Twitter and run it all past the AFL to check that it's OK, or whether Gillon had a mate who'd watched a Van Damme movie once and thought he could do it.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he play a few VFL games in 2012 under Robinson/Hird/Dank and is thus untouchable?

Goodbye Crow...

Mass exodus continues.

New fridge?

Rigorous background checks done via Ancestry.com to ensure he is not related to Jim Crow (and Jim Crow Laws)...

...yes I realise Jim Crow is not real.

WHERE HAS HE WORKED BEFORE?????

who's the new sports scientist?

This new mexican guy, dankanero or something I think his name is

WHERE HAS HE WORKED BEFORE?????

Links with Windy Hill.

Do not trust.

To be known as "The Crow".

croooowzt2.gif

Previous our Rehab coach and Collingwood's rehab coach.

And played VFL for us/Bendigo in the last couple of years.

presume he will not be the game day runner anymore then.

presume who will not be the game day runner anymore then.

Runner quits!!  Essendon in disarray.