New Kitchen Appliances- Kitchen Reno

Thank you , the reason for the 900 is the space in the chimney opening, plus it will be a feature of the kitchen as the mantle and fireplace protrudes.

I am going to cut back on the fridge and thinking of getting Gas on so I can go for something like this

It will be aesthetically appealing plus suit the era of the house would like your thoughts on this oven.

Cheers!

Edit: and wow looking at fridges today a $1700 fridge basically does the same as a $3500 fridge minus the ice water and different design.

Well Dishwasher sorted going the Bosch Series 6

Dryer sorted going Fisher and Paykel condenser

Probably this fridge

1 Like

Used to be.
I reckon that’s changed. Bosch is longer European, and had followed a cost-saving path with other well known brands.

The series 4 is made in Turkey now so my Hardley Normal guy told and the series 6 and 8 are Asia so that’s better, but all german designed. lol they have german stickers on the Bosch products, ■■■■ I hate talking to sales reps so full of ■■■■.

2 Likes

Bing Lee eBay store currently have 20% off Bosch Series 8

1 Like

This has been a very handy thread.
Been looking for a new fridge that will fit in the new place.
Yay this thread.

2 Likes

I want to suggest one thing that if anyone is buying anything appliances from any e-commerce platform, then the product must have been checked because I have faced issues regarding that. I have done the washing machine repair many times because the machine defected.

1 Like