New likes in old threads

Noticing lately that I’m getting some likes in threads that are two years old. Some are match day threads that have been long locked.

I suppose it is possible someone felt like reading a match day thread from 2021 and liking a random one word post from me, but it seems a bit strange, and it’s happening a few times a day. Anyone else experiencing this? Could it be a glitch or something with the likes?

1 Like

Why do you hate being popular?

The “suggested topics” links can likely claim much of the credit/blame (and is one reason why I keep adding years to thread titles).

3 Likes

I started reading the old person thread becuase I m now old. Started from years ago, so if you got one in there from me it’s legit.

5 Likes

I’m too old to remember if I’ve been in any threads so I just randomly select a thread (in case I haven’t read it) and then throw a few likes around to show that I’ve been there…it’s like a Hansel & Gretel bread crumb trail for me.

5 Likes

Sometimes i will go back into an old thread to research stuff (mostly what I thought about who to draft in x year, and If isee a post that I feel deserves a like I will give them one.
Dont usually wander into old match day threads though.

1 Like

@Bomb_Doe immediately identifies a 2013 post of mine to LIKE.

1 Like

I thought this was the vintage clothing thread.

6 Likes

That way insanity lies. There be dragons.

2 Likes

i’d been mulling it over all these years whether it deserved a like or not

4 Likes

You MONSTER. Why did you want to suck up to the umps and their Brownlow-scoring depravities?

1 Like

I haven’t noticed this, but thats likely because i turned off my notifications for likes.

1 Like

OK this escalated quickly

@Bomb_Doe @theDJR

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I see you are going to re-read the first 10,000 posts in the Fark Carlton series of threads. I can assure you it is quality stuff.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

3 Likes