New Mobile Theme in (Thymosin) Beta

You know when I said Donators wouldn't receive anything special?

post-9023-I-lied-gif-XgHQ.gif

On the desktop, click 'change theme' down the bottom and select 'Blitz Mobile Beta 03'. I've spent a little time making it all red-and-black-ified as well as the MUCH REQUESTED LAST/FIRST PAGE BUTTONS OH YES IT'S REAL!! Let me know any bugs you spot, enjoy :)

Will go wide to all users eventually.

Seems if you set it as the default theme on mobile it also does your desktop as well. So yeah, Beta...

Thanks. It’s all much better :slight_smile:

Actually screw it, it’s open to everyone now. You may need to clear your cookies to see it though.

I hope it's not Thymosin Worser.

Useless. Looks terrible on IE 5.5

Aaargh - itested it out to see what it would look like, but I can’t see how to change back.

Can you add an escape route from this theme, please?

You should be able to go to the bottom of your page and select full version.

Looks rad

The mobile version looks fantastic, well played good sir!

Looks ■■■■■■ brilliant thanks mate

Looks good.

Is there ways to select page numbers as you can on a desktop?

Any way of not being stuck with the mobile theme on oth the icon and ipad?

I like the mobile them for iPhone but prefer the full version on ipad.

You should be able to go to the bottom of your page and select full version.

Thanks EM - couldn't scroll down that far yesterday for some reason but have been able to using a different computer to access the page.

Phew!

Did you change the theme to mobile manually? It shouldn't be intercepting iPads unless you tell it to. Scroll to the bottom and press 'full version' on your ipad, does it switch you back to desktop on iPhone as well? 

Absolutely love it!
1 - is it possible to select the page number you want to view when the thread has multiple pages.
2 - is it possible to access the mod panel and adjust warnings from the mobile theme?

1. Potentially, will need to take a look.

2. That one might be trickier than a copy/paste like the other new features I've added this far. Will take a look.

Did you change the theme to mobile manually? It shouldn't be intercepting iPads unless you tell it to. Scroll to the bottom and press 'full version' on your ipad, does it switch you back to desktop on iPhone as well? 

When I switch to the 'Blitz Mobile Beta 3' skin on iPhone, it automatically changes the iPad skin.
When I switch it to 'Bomberblitz 3.0' on iPad, it also switches it on iPhone.
The only way I can have separate skins is to click on the 'Use mobile version' on iPhone and it won't change the iPad skin. But that mobile version is the standard blue skin.

You may need to clear your cookies. Go to the settings app > Safari and clear cookies.

You may need to clear your cookies. Go to the settings app > Safari and clear cookies.

Mine on mobile is great. The bookmarked page comes up in the old blue, and every other page is the new spiffy red.

Bookmarked page?

Yeah. I open the browser, click the link to Blitz and off I go. That page I land on is in the old costume, and the rest is all shiny and new.