Nfl 2015/16

Pretty sure Dallas won the draft

Don’t they think they win everything, every year?

Pretty sure Dallas won the draft

Don’t they think they win everything, every year?

Now we have a CB we may just go undefeated

TBH Byron Jones seems to me like just another workout warrior. I mean he does have potential but no idea if it can translate, plus I’m 80% sure the Cowboys will look to use him as a safety instead of a corner next year.

TBH Byron Jones seems to me like just another workout warrior. I mean he does have potential but no idea if it can translate, plus I'm 80% sure the Cowboys will look to use him as a safety instead of a corner next year.

Outside of Scandrick we have nothing at CB.

TBH Byron Jones seems to me like just another workout warrior. I mean he does have potential but no idea if it can translate, plus I'm 80% sure the Cowboys will look to use him as a safety instead of a corner next year.

Yeah fair call. But from what I’ve read and watched of Jones he seems to be fairly average at coverage. Good physical player who can tackle well, hence why I see him playing more safety. I reckon he could probably play a role similar to Micah Hyde or Charles Woodson, being able to play free safety or nickel corner when needed.

Yeah fair call. But from what I’ve read and watched of Jones he seems to be fairly average at coverage. Good physical player who can tackle well, hence why I see him playing more safety. I reckon he could probably play a role similar to Micah Hyde or Charles Woodson, being able to play free safety or nickel corner when needed.

I would be somewhat happy if he turns out half as good as Woodson

never really seen an nfl draft before.

man that was out there. looked like they got more people there for a frigging draft day that half the pitiful clubs in the AFL get on a weekend game. The celebrations for merely picking up a player was something different too.

The whole thing just summed up america really

That was one of the worst drafts I’ve seen in a while also. They really tried to stretch it out as much as possible.

Isn’t it usually in New York at Rockefeller?
What’s the deal with it being in Chicago this year?

Well if you are an Essendon fan and need an NFL team the Niners just gave you one more reason to support them :slight_smile:

Presenting, our new (and first ever) alternate uniform:

man that was out there. looked like they got more people there for a frigging draft day that half the pitiful clubs in the AFL get on a weekend game. The celebrations for merely picking up a player was something different too.

That was one of the worst drafts I’ve seen in a while also. They really tried to stretch it out as much as possible.

I’m pretty sure Radio City Music Hall (where the draft normally is) was already in use this year, but honestly not 100% sure.

and it’s now Ted Thompson’s time to shine. Titans are on the clock and round 2 has started.

I’m pretty sure Radio City Music Hall (where the draft normally is) was already in use this year, but honestly not 100% sure.

This is just one more step in the NFL making everything a spectacle (exhibit one: the release of this upcoming season’s schedule). The draft will be auctioned out to whichever city can provide the most incentives. Don’t be surprised to see it in LA next year…

Well if you are an Essendon fan and need an NFL team the Niners just gave you one more reason to support them :)

Presenting, our new (and first ever) alternate uniform:

As soon as they see how they perform on field, the 9ers will feel just like home for Essendon fans.

Really ■■■■■■ off with this draft so far. I know TT is great and everything, but we’re most likely going to let 5 ILB prospects go by us, meanwhile it’s our biggest need.

Dallas snag Randy Gregory. If he gets his ■■■■ together the Cowboys have indeed won the draft.

■■■■ this draft. Two DBs in the first two rounds.

Dallas snag Randy Gregory. If he gets his ■■■■ together the Cowboys have indeed won the draft.

There’s a damn good reason he slipped to 60; with top 15 talent.
Good luck with that.

I am not a happy man right now.

Jordan Richards (SS) is who the Pats picked in the second round.

Know much about him @mitch25?

Like the Melvin Gordon pick.

Jordan Richards (SS) is who the Pats picked in the second round.

Know much about him @mitch25?

Honestly don’t know too much about him. From what I’ve seen from him last year in the PAC-12 though I can imagine him playing a role similar to Patrick Chung. Decent run stopper, but I noticed against Oregon last year that he would overcommit too much and get juked/burnt because of it.

Consensus seems to be he was regarded as a 7th round pick, so he might just be another DB Belichick reached on for whatever reason.