Nfl 2018/19

Preseason and its the Browns but Saquon Barkley looks ok…good signs for the Giants

Brutal first 10min for the Niners with Thomas, Kittle, Breida, and Smith (all starters) injured. I mean… C’MON!

Only Pre Season but Ralph Webb for New England looks like a find…looking at his College stats I have no idea why he wasn’t drafted

The GOAT doing GOAT things tonight

I am sure the Jets will find a way to mess it up but they have struck gold in landing Bridgewater.

Any NFL fantasy fans in here?

I never thought people doubted Bridgewater’s talent, just his durability and ability to stay injury free and actually stay on the field.

Tom Brady looked good for a 41 year old…

It’s preseason guys. I wouldn’t be taking anything deep and meaningful from these games, except how rookies and 2nd year players go.

Yeah I agree.

Bills lost their QB, AJ. McCarron with a broken collarbone - looks like they need their rookie QB Allen to step up sooner than expected.

Pat’s first round pick Isaiah Wynn, tore his Achilles, and is done for the season.

Man Wynn was out there for 2 minutes.

Get on the Bengals

Yep. Was hoping he was going to have a good year.

Looks a great player looking at his highlights.

Well I hope they find someone who can fill that role!

They have Cannon still and also Trent Brown who can play tackle.

Just not a lot of depth.

Did you guys see Rodgers new contract? Massive isn’t a word that does it justice.

Drop in the ocean compared to NBA & MLB player contracts in terms of guarenteed money.

Bears acquire Khalil Mack from the Raiders, and extend him with a six-year, $141 million deal.

Give up first-round picks in 2019 and 2020, a third-round pick in 2020 and a sixth-round pick in 2019 but get a second-round pick in 2020 and a conditional fifth-round pick in 2020.

Can’t wait until the start of the season Friday.

Predictions - Super Bowl between Saints and Jags.

Saints to win.

MVP - Brees

GO BRONCS!