NFL 2019/20

Broncos have lost Bradley Chubb (5th pick 2018 draft) to an ACL.

He was a safe bet too. Had his position locked up and was the key to their success.

Itā€™s hard work being a fan of the Bengals and Bombers. 28 years and 15 years without a finals win. Itā€™s relentless punishment.

3 Likes

Burfict was my favourite player at the Bengals. Iā€™m glad he got suspended before he could get a chance to inflict some physical damage to one of our players. Goodness knows weā€™re bad enough without losing a player with a broken neck.

1 Like

Pats have lost their kicker, Gostkowski, for the year.

He needs to retire anyways. Canā€™t hit the side of a barn anymore.

A lot of that has to do with the hip injury.

Blokes been an absolute GEMā€¦we may go for 2 now instead hahaā€¦or get that Soccer chick in

Unless he has had the injury for the past 3 seasons then he is total shizzen.

Inconsistent at best.

Was the best kicker in the league for quite a while but those days are long gone.

1 Like

Seattle win a cracking game against the Rams.
29-30
Rams miss a 44 yarder to win as time expires.

WTF Happened? I turned it off when Goff threw an INT. 2 mins left

Seahawks had to punt and the combination of 2m warning and TOs gave the Rams just over a minute to try and get a FG to win.
But missed the kick.

I should have kept watching!!!

1 Like

Packers were belting the Cowboys, but there is a come back happening.

30 - 17
4th

Patriots just cruising at the moment. O Line is rubbish thou

Cowboys coming hard and the refs are definitely helping them.

is it at lambeau?

No at Cowboys

So Cowboys were going for a field goal to make it a 7 point game and try for an onside.

As they went for the FG a false start was called (was correct), so backed them up but still an easy kick. But he missed the kick.

Amazing.

Packers win an away game, pretty good effort.

1 Like

He missed at least 2 easy field goals from memery (the last one included). The amusing part was he actually kicked the FG but one of the players jumped off-side, then the second kick goes wide. If the first kick had stayed there would be less frothing. But yeah he wonā€™t last long now you would think. Canā€™t keep missing them.

1 Like