NFL 2023/24

No worries - he can just run it in by himself.

Please get a quarterback Vikings. Darnold is not the answer.
Geez you’d like to be a new QB throwing to JJ

2 Likes

They can trade up for 5 from the Chargers and get JJ McCarthy. We’ll just want your current two first rounders and a sweetener like a future third.

The QB picks in the first round are so intriguing at the moment. There will definitely be some first-round trades as there are so many teams in the market for a QB right now.

3 Likes

Minnesota, LVR & Denver all QB needy and should be the most proactive, but will obviously need to trade up to get their guy. I see pick #3 as the most likely to move. The Pats have holes everywhere and need a bulk injection of talent.

1 Like

I reckon the Pats will go for a QB as all the that is the most important hole to fill, and how often do you get a crack at pick 3? I think Arizona is a chance to trade down, but they may see Marvin Harrison Jnr as too good to pass up, but the Chargers will definitely trade down if they can as they have holes in the O-line that would be a reach at 5. Minnesota is in the box seat to trade up with 2 first rounders. All the talk about Harbough’s play style is that he wants maulers, so we’re probably looking to fill the right tackle hole as a priority. I love the look of Brock Bowers but sadly don’t see the Chargers picking him. Could be looking at Blake Corum, the Michigan RB, with our 2nd round pick.

So many possibilities!

1 Like

On average there is 1 excellent QB in a draft class and then a starter level QB. So many teams are going to be disappointed giving up the farm to move up. 49ers gave up 3 x 1sts to move from 12 to 3 and he was a bust. Very lucky with Purdy. Vikes will be lucky to move up to 3 and not give up as much.

Look at the 2021 QB class. Lawrence at 1 plays at a good level. He’s not even very good or excellent as yet. Wilson bust at 2. Lance bust at 3. Fields could possibly become a good starter now that he has left the Bears cluster #### but to be seen.

5 Likes

The Giants will be QB players too.

Yeah, there’s quite a few options on the table. Obviously Williams will go at 1, then there’s Daniels, Maye and McCarthy in the mix. Later in the first there will be Bo Nix, and maybe Penix Jnr. After that it’s probably Spencer Rattler in the 2nd or 3rd round.

1 Like

On the Pats I guess the caveat being is they’re looking at QB3, which they may rate higher, but they’ve got so many roster holes it makes a lot more sense to me to trade down and accumulate picks. They’re going to be awful next year too so why not build the roster out a bit more in a strong draft class? If they’re enamored with Maye/Daniels then so be it, but they’ll get a premium for pick 3.

I think the predictions are that there aren’t really any top-shelf QB options projected for next year’s draft. I haven’t really read into too deep at this stage though.

1 Like

Shedeur Sanders, Dion’s kid, is in the 2025 draft class. Looked pretty good in an ordinary Colorado team. Very similar to Lamar but with a better arm.

Arch manning in the 2026 draft class. Eli’s and Peyton’s nephew.

One things for sure, it’s going to be a very good draft to watch because of all this potential movement.

Bengals’ WR Higgins and DE Hendrickson have both asked to be traded.

Whaa!

I thought Tee had decided to stay?

Ah Craptastic

Eagles and Pro-Bowl WR A.J. Brown reached agreement on a 3-year, $96 million extension that includes $84 million guaranteed, per sources. The $32 million is the highest per-year average for any WR.

2 Likes

Caleb Williams goes #1 as expected to the Bears.
Now it gets interesting.

2 Likes

In a shock to no one Caleb Williams went 1 in the draft

1 Like

Washington take Jayden Daniels (QB LSU)

1 Like