NFL 2023/24

Commanders have the Eagles right under the pump. Our run defence just isn’t working

This is the first time I’ve really watched the Eagles all season. Needless to say they aren’t really passing the eye test at the minute.

Here they come.

They’ve been steadily getting worse. I don’t feel we’re a genuine threat this year. Missing Jordan Davis who is probably the main man when it comes to stopping the rush metres

Shocking miss on the face mask

I hate the replay process so much. As long as there is “non-reviewable” stuff like this and a clear as day major penalty can’t be called, then it is flawed.

1 Like

Stupidity

Imagine having your unbeaten streak broken by mob bunch of scrubbers

1 Like

At least Wentz wasn’t QB

Don’t turn the ball over, kids. Gridiron 101.

Smoke my pole, Philly hahaha

1 Like

Instead of watching the Packers today, I played golf. Not gonna waste the first sunny day in a month to watch a fading Rodgers and a bunch of draft busts.

1 Like

Hindsight shows this to be a wise decision.

Rodgers is a shadow of his previous standards this year.

I believe the thumb is a bigger issue than he is letting on. He is missing wide open receivers. Yes, some of them are young and are running bad routes occasionally, but that doesn’t excuse some of the decisions. The play-calling is bad. Mind-numbingly bad. I’ve never seen a team so consistently run verticals on 3rd and 4th down.

But the worst thing for me is the defense. There’s just no reason why the defense should be this bad. 9 first round draft picks on this defense and they can’t shut down some of the worst passing offenses in the league, tonight included. Either these guys are all terrible draft busts or the scheme is stupid and Joe Barry needs to be dumped immediately. They should do that anyway. The guy was DC of the 0-16 Lions team; how anybody could hire him again blows my mind.

2 Likes

Yeah, we carry on about “sack the coach!1!” in AFL but their influence is tiny compared to NFL coaches. I’m gradually losing faith in the Chargers coaching set up. I don’t know if they’re compensating for Herbert still having sore ribs or whether Lombardi’s plans just don’t suit Herbert as QB. And we aren’t going to sack Herbert anytime soon. I was keen on Daboll before we hired Staley and he’s doing good things at the Giants now.

Anywho, I hope your golf in the sunshine was enjoyable.

Chargers have the Chiefs for SNF this week. I’m soooo farking sick of Mahomes and the Chiefs. We always seem to be right in the game until some bullshit Mahomes improv to ■■■■■■ it away. I wish we had a healthy roster to smash these farkers.

You might ask why the Bills game was moved to Detroit?
Full “lake effect”!

3 Likes

Pfft, start shovelling!

Edit: Imagine the home-field advantage if they wore their all-white playing strip.

3 Likes

Soft.