NFL 2023/24

Always loved watching Neon Deion.

Primetime!

2 Likes

Wow, I wasn’t expecting that. I thought he might take South Florida.

Only player to ever play in a Superbowl and a World Series. The only player to play an NFL game and MLB game on the same day.
Sadly the days where players could play both are seemingly over.

2 Likes

Yep, I appreciate what Bo Jackson did the older I get. At the time I was just a kid and thought “oh that’s cool he does two things”.

1 Like

Come on Vikings, close this one out.

Niners v Niners East and Tua gives it to ex-Niner Sherfield on the very first play for a 75yd TD

Jimmy G hurt :broken_heart:

Will take the tie :rofl:

1 Like

Brock Purdy, our 3rd string QB, and Mr. Irrelevant (the last pick of the draft) just threw his first TD

1 Like

Boy the Chargers defensive line is so bad
wait no it’s the offensive line
hang on no it’s the secondary
wait.

Another wasted year.

Eagles with a statement. Run defense was immense and Hurts looked like an MVP.

Wow just wow by the Niners. Our defense is unbelievable. Best SF D in my 30yrs of following this team with all due respect to 2012.

Sorry @IceTemple

1 Like

Sigh, yep. I remember everyone being excited when Staley was appointed as he had been the DC at the Rams and had set them up as the best Defence in the league. They’ve been pathetic for ages now. I still have faith in Herbert, but he needs a lot more around him to actually get a return for his talent.

Yeh there’sno more excuses now, almost back to full strnegth. The D line can’t stop anything, the secondary aren’t much better. Flukey tipped pick six today, but apart from that Carr just picked us apart.

Only offensive touch down was a 1 in a hundred play on 4th and 12.

Jimmy G broken foot. Season over. In Mr. Irrelevant, Brock Purdy, we trust.

2 Likes

Niners are signing QB Josh Johnson off the Broncos practice squad.

Who else could they look to bring in?

This is very different to just filling in, before getting your QB back for playoff’s.

Trade deadline is over so it would have to be someone not on a roster. Wonder what Phillip Rivers is up to.

Joking.

Seriously though, devastated for Jimmy G. Just insane.

1 Like

Phillips Rivers is probably busy producing more babies. He could almost have his own team roster by now.

1 Like