1 Like

Call the season off, the Commanders currently have a winning season :rofl:

1 Like

Go Bolts!

Vikings all over the Packers right now.

1 Like

Maybe cover Davante Adams?

Anytime the Raiders lose is a good day

Boy the defense is standing up. Three interceptions, four sacks, still only up by 11 though. Need to capitalize here.

False dawn, we have done this plenty of times before. Beat the Patriots and lose the season. I will only believe it when it actually happens that we make playoffs.

1 Like

Jefferson all over GB. Go Vikings

This chargers performance looks like being the usual fourth quarter turd lay.

Every rookie HC won.

SKOL!

1 Like

Vikings remind me of the change at Essendon. New GM, new HC, new Off & Def coordinators.

1 Like

The play calling on offense today was fantastic. I expect similar numbers for Jefferson going forward.

Defense looked great as well. Caught some lucky breaks (the Watson drop) but got the stops when they were needed most.

Offensive line, always the big concern, held up very well.

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing them in London in a few weeks.

SKOL!

1 Like

Khalil Mack baby!

Man we lose that game last year, defence came up BIG!

1 Like

So Jackson knocked back an offer of around $250 Mill with a guaranteed amount of somewhere between $160-180 mill. He wants the same sort of deal Watson received (fully guaranteed 250 mill).

Steelers outlasted the Bengals in OT.
But we lost TJ Watt - looks like a torn Pec and that would mean the season. Najee Harris injured.
The D dined out on Burrow, 4 interceptions! Minkah was stud, an interception for a TD, a blocked PAT.
Even so the Bengals should have kicked a 29 yarder in OT to win, and we missed one from 55 before nailing one from 53 for the win.

And I dare say he will get it (unless he gets injured). Gambling on himself. Got to respect that.

Tampa hold Dallas to 3 measly points for a 19-3 win, and Prescott hurt his hand. Pissweak effort.

3 Likes