NFL 2023/24

Don’t like those calls

That’s game

Philly is in the Super Bowl

everything that could go wrong for the Niners today went wrong

2 Likes

Yeah they’re good really good

Don’t think we’ve played our best but we’ve played well. Everything that could go wrong for the niners has gone wrong. Been some poor calls against them and some poor discipline as well.

No way on earth can I watch a SB with Philly in it :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

haven’t seen a team melt down like this in forever

@DonMania I know this game has been hugely disappointing however there is still a lot to be happy with. You did not really have a great season due to injuries, it is amazing the team made it this far. You have found a very good young QB in Purdy which is huge imo and players like Kittle still keep producing for you with McCaffrey chugging along brilliantly. While Deebo did not have his best game he has been excellent again this year.

A lot to look forward to next season if you an keep this side healthy.

2 Likes

Thanks @IceTemple

Just a brutal way to end it but what a ride. With 2 QBs on rookie contracts I just hope we can stay healthy and take the next step next year.

Ugh tonight hurts through. Big time.

That’s 4 NFC Championship losses in the last 11yrs.

4 Likes

Small mercies. It could have been Dallas

2 Likes

My wife is happy though as we will be in NZ SB week and I was in the doghouse when I suggested that I’d find a pub and watch it. Crisis averted now :rofl:

2 Likes

Glad Hurts can throw a ball because he cannot sing. Just wasnt your game @DonMania . Nothing went right for your boys.

Not sure who I want to meet. Bengals is probably a more fun story… should be an interesting game

1 Like

The fumble kick return against the Giants still haunts me.

I don’t think about last year because it was a bit of a fluke run that we even made it that deep.
And today’s game well you can’t feel bad about it because the Eagles didn’t even have to beat us, it was just the absolute worst combination of bad luck injuries, bad calls, bad discipline. You just have to shrug and go yep, it wasn’t our day. Would you want to be playing a Super Bowl with Joe Johnson next week anyway? He was awful.

What was the 4th NFC loss? I can’t recall.

1 Like

Bright side for the 49ers is that we had a very memorable, incredible second half season, we can still get better once we clear the injuries and we will have great options at QB.
how good was that CMC touch down run today, freakin incredible. And we beat the Cowboys.

Eagles are a great team right now. Much Better than the Rams were last year.

I get some small pleasure watching Mahomes lose in big games too

Wonder if Bengals will just let Kelce run free all day.

one can hope so

1. Giants fumble loss
  2. Seahawks tipped interception loss
  3. Rams dropped interception loss
  4. Whatever today was.
1 Like

Only early but boy Chiefs are marching downfield pretty easy.

This could be an absolute blowout.

Does feel like Kelce Vs Kelce next week

1 Like