Nick Raptopoulos - Vote 1 Board Nominee

Nick, why do you constantly use ampersands instead of writing out the word "and". Is it really so difficult? Will you also be taking short cuts and going for the easy option should you be elected?
WSPHU! SWSNBN says so.
Nick, why do you constantly use ampersands instead of writing out the word "and". Is it really so difficult? Will you also be taking short cuts and going for the easy option should you be elected?
WSPHU! SWSNBN says so.

GTFO!

More importantly, it's try to rejuvenate, not try and rejuvenate!

Geez G-Unit, missing the point much?!?

Have always wondered this. Ampersands are horribly ugly in copy (and improperly used there). It takes two key presses for an ampersand and three to write ‘and’. A one-keystroke saving has never seemed worth it to me.

#StandbyAmpersand

#StandbyAmpersand

#standby&

#StandbyAmpersand

#standby&

#st&ndby&

#StandbyAmpersand

#standby&

#st&ndby&

#&

#StandbyAmpersand

#standby&

#st&ndby&

F#&# this.

I think Nick has a lot of explaining to do. I find his sudden silence to be a little bit unsettling and suspicious.

I think Nick has a lot of explaining to do. I find his sudden silence to be a little bit unsettling and suspicious.

G-Unit, I will take your constructive comments on board AND I most definitely will not be taking shortcuts whilst on the EFC board (should I earn the privilege from the member base).

Cheers.

Thanks, Nick. You have allayed my concerns.

#StandbyAmpersand

#standby&

#st&ndby&

Shouldn’t it be #st&by. ?

I didn’t want to point that out …

It would actually be #st&by& though …

#StandbyAmpersand

#standby&

#st&ndby&

Shouldn’t it be #st&by. ?

Clever.

Actually, #St&byAmpers&