Nin & queens

For those going tonight, enjoy. Awesome show. 

concur head like a hole heartedly.

NIN were ridiculous. So, so good. 

no wank, no grovelling - you just knew they wanted to be there.

no closer but still left very very happy.

I must be too old. NIN were so farking loud I had to GTFO. Some of the quieter (not as much white noise) bits were okay though. I suppose if you wanted your face melted off then this gig was for you. I though Metallica were loud enough to nearly break my ribs but NIN seriously hurt my ears. I'd prefer to listen to them on the radio.

QOTSA were really cool, not sure what else to say. Rock'n'roll, rhythm & blues, got me groovin.

I must be too old. NIN were so farking loud I had to GTFO. Some of the quieter (not as much white noise) bits were okay though. I suppose if you wanted your face melted off then this gig was for you. I though Metallica were loud enough to nearly break my ribs but NIN seriously hurt my ears. I'd prefer to listen to them on the radio.

QOTSA were really cool, not sure what else to say. Rock'n'roll, rhythm & blues, got me groovin.

wat were you expecting

I dunno. I did have a virus and was trying not to hurl for a fair bit of it, maybe my hearing was sensitive or something.

Not sure if I have a new found respect for serious NIN fans or if I’m afraid of them (because they can handle listening to them live).

Newcastle Gig - BY FAR THE BEST LIGHTING FOR NIN. absolutely by a mile. best sound too. Queens were solid but joshs voice was kaput. the lighting in newcastle was off its chops amazing. 

Melb 1 - Queens amazing, NIN great

Melb 2 - Both bands 'played the best', a great way to end my 3 gigs. really really tight all round. i was wasted.

NIN gig at newcastle was the best sound ive ever heard at a gig ever. easily.