Welcome to Essendon - Amart

I am going to object loudly and often at Amart positioning themselves as a “lifestyle brand”. Sht furniture does not sit anywhere on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, ESPECIALLY NOT at or near the top, and any stupid ■■■■ in business casual from a creative agency that tries to tell me otherwise will be filed away with Herald Sun readers, pescatarians and people who don’t “get” Seinfeld as those whose opinions on anything should NEVER be listened to.

6 Likes

Kmart used to be awesome. I’d go i there on my own some on pay day night and buy anything from Batman underpants, to floating speakers, to cheap Reece’s peanut butter cups, to a game of travel monopoly.

Now it just some weird swirly lay out with the check out in the middle. All the cool stuff has gone.

This country’s stuffed

6 Likes

Can I have her address?

remember when they had a real auto section with car batteries, oils etc etc?

2 Likes

I know your response is meant to be taken in a light hearted fashion.

However, it misses the mark by a long way - it’s way too creepy and the implication is disturbing. I’d appreciate it if you dialled it back in future on similar posts.

Maybe Dingus wants to send her a letter?

Your objection is noted.

1 Like

Lucky I didn’t write what I was thinking of writing next…

Franco Cozzo!

How did nobody mention that sooner?

Megalo, Megalo, Megalo!

Yep and a little nursery with garden gnomes.

1 Like

Enemies become friends.

1 Like

Gabby Miller, used to live on the Sunshine Coast but now based in Germany.[quote=“dambuster, post:168, topic:13811, full:true”]

Lucky I didn’t write what I was thinking of writing next…
[/quote]

The more I think about A Mart the more ■■■■■■ off I get. We may be chasing money but we’re also a brand ourselves, aligning ourselves with such a ■■■■ company may fill the coffers but it’s damaging our brand IMO. Surely there were better options?

2 Likes

We align ourselves with pokies so why would we care about the brand of A Mart being the major sponsor. Anyway, it’s not like they’re a corrupt company. They are just not sexy.

1 Like

Lots of cash IS sexy. Who cares where it comes from?

1 Like

And it says heaps about our club that a company wishing to expand it’s national recognition chose us as the vehicle for that.

1 Like

So has there been an announcement? Will it be amart on the jumper or another brand from the group? Are there other brands in the group?

What makes A Mart such a ■■■■ company in your mind?

For me, it’s the shitness of their ■■■■.

2 Likes

Ah. Now I understand. Why didn’t he just say that?