No Riddles: No Mozzie but we do get an Alwyn and Bags. ESSENDON v CARLTON MCG, 3:20pm AEST Sunday, June 2, 2019

I’m feeling a Smack masterclass on Sunday. He will do his “best player in the AFL for 15-minutes” burst and break open a dull, dour contest.

Dons by 26.

13 Likes

Lead on McNiece…

I’d lower expectations of seeing Mozzie. He’s is in the last 4 named.

2 Likes

Myers missing again is the biggest news in that for me, I was really expecting them to bring him back this week considering the outs.

There seems to be a real possibility that they’ve finally put a line through him.

9 Likes

I’m not convinced that the Mozz is actually ready for senior footy but we need a spark so Sunday against the Blues… it;s time

2 Likes

Clearly D. Clarke is in considering he is in the banner above the team. It’s obvious. But would love to see the mozz meister in as well

2 Likes

Mozzies love the wet…

4 Likes

FCFC tanking. EFC blooding.

Known win = Mozzie in.

Tanking without your 1st or 2nd round pick in the draft is just pure masochism.

4 Likes

This could be a nil all draw.

4 Likes

If Mozzie plays it will be a red letter day in Halls Creek up in the Kimberley. Sam Petrevski-Seton from there too.

7 Likes

Obviously Mozzie and Clarke are the most interesting/exciting ,but I’m really pleased that it seems Brown didn’t re-injure his wrist.

21 Likes

Save Mozzie for Hawthorn, nothing would be better than him farking the Dawks after they passed on him.

2 Likes

… getting the earliest pick you possibly can now after completely screwing the 2019 pooch already and having Zero finals hope. :thinking:

Yep it’s fantastic news.

Should be Shiel, Raz, Brown & maybe Stringer if comes up well back versus Hawks. Bigggg in’s.

But first let’s beat Fark Carlton

5 Likes

I guess. Not sure tanking for pick 40 is the right move, but if fark carlton want to do that, who am I to stop them?

3 Likes

This is the kind of game where Sheeds would pick Barry Young and get him fired up to start a melee, be a prick and set the tone for the team. Wish we had a similar sort of character at the club…

5 Likes

I’m nicely surprised Mozzie been picked, really like him, but imo he is not ready to play seniors.

If he plays, hope he proves me wrong.

2 Likes

In: Mozz and DClake

Expecting Brown and Bags to get named as per the norm. Hoping it’s Mozzie and Clarke though