No Riddles: No Mozzie but we do get an Alwyn and Bags. ESSENDON v CARLTON MCG, 3:20pm AEST Sunday, June 2, 2019

Interesting way of saying Brown an unlikely in on Sunday, I think you are right, we have plenty of height named on the field already with Francis named back.

Not much chance Francis and Ambrose will both play back alongside Hooker and Hurley, so either Francis forward or the speculated move of Ambrose onto Cripps, which would be interesting.

Also not much chance Ridley plays either with the number of defenders and height available.

Zac Clarke would probably only come in if TBC was injured.

So I find myself agreeing with you…

2 Likes

No they don’t

These ■■■■■ have dropped 2 of their best 5 players for us.

1 Like

Hopefully at long last it appears Woosha realises he needs to give young players ago. They are our future It may be the only thing that will save him if we do not win a lot more games

5 Likes

Carlton are not even that hateable (new word) anymore, they’re that bad.
But I can still find many reasons :slight_smile:

If Clarke and Moz are the one’s to come in, I have NO complaints about that team.

Actually looking forward to the game now to be honest

4 Likes

Instaban for that. I can’t stand these ■■■■■, and today’s Hun with a 20-year recap of the 99 prelim made me angry. The only saving grace is those ■■■■■■■ carry on like they won the flag, which shows how far they have fallen since.

FARK CARLTON!! I want blood on Sunday!

8 Likes

We are running out of players due to injuries. I am pleased Mozzie is playing.

They are not tanking, they are generating excuses in case of a loss.

I’ve said it a few times; Woosha might back the senior boys longer than most would like, but when the hammer drops it tends to stay dropped.

4 Likes

post reported

19 Likes

The reality is, Ambrose is the only hard tagger in the team. Its just that he plays mainly on mobile forwards.

Myers only has himself to blame here

Was utterly garbage versus Swans when we needed a big performance from him in a game that should have suited him contest wise.

And this after a week off being rested as well

They’ve obviously said that’s enough & rightly so.

3 Likes

Yes, in 2017 we certainly saw that with Stants and Heater, early and later in the season Benny Howlett IIRC.

Paddy has the endurance and the strength to go with Cripps easily, not sure he has the midfield brain for it though.

Just slam tackle the ■■■■ into the ground like he did to Brad Hill back in 2015…

11 Likes

Would just tell paddy to rub Cripps nose in the dirt everytime he goes near the ball.

2 Likes

fair size difference between Cripps and Hill.

Ambrose does have some mongrel about him to really hurt him

It would be massive if he could negate the like of Cripps, Bont, and co.

It would level the playing field for our mid sized midfield.

2 Likes

I’m doubting that historical trend here though as McNeice not named in VFL side however.

Clarke & Moz I think are definitely playing… whether another change comes we shall see.

3 Likes