No Riddles: No Mozzie but we do get an Alwyn and Bags. ESSENDON v CARLTON MCG, 3:20pm AEST Sunday, June 2, 2019

I would be surprised if Worsfold did it, but then again he did move Ambo to full forward last week, when he finally realised our back 6 was too tall and Jakey was out…

Why aren’t we snelling what Carlton is cooking?

5 Likes

Apparently Snelling is in the VFL in the "ruck rover " position.
No problem that he is only 176 cm, lets put him in the ruck position.

Also there was a big tick for him McNiece this week when the club indicated Ben was too valuable to force back to the Category B list by taking another MSD pick (the reasoning of the ruling no one needs to understand other than Gill probably said so).

So Ben is still in favour despite his form against the Tigers.

1 Like

I actually expect to win this, looking at their outs, But I would not be at all surprised if we stuff it up.

I can’t decide if I am nervous we will lose or thinking we might win because we think we might lose.

4 Likes

says something about those coaching picking the team

B: Saad Hooker Hurley
HB: Redman Ambo McKenna
C: McGrath Heppell Guelfi
HF: LAV Francis TIPPA
F: MOZ Smack Begley
R: Belly Parish Zerrett

B: Zaka Langford Clarke McNeice?

2 Likes

Hey diddle diddle, just put D Clarke in the middle

K thanx bye

6 Likes

You should have put that in the Shakespeare thread @need4speed .

1 Like

After going to Melb last year to watch “the debacle”, I’m spending my hard earned cash for another trip this weekend to get a revenge win, also going to the vfl.
So, I’m very nervous about how we’ll go.
Just hope we bring some grunt and passion to the game, hope I get to see the Mozz play his first game :grinning:

20 Likes

Didn’t know what you were talking about for a minute. Just found that thread. Was on way to Bali.

CBF reposting it.

Here will do

1 Like

Far too good for the Shakespeare thread.

2 Likes

Someone needs to monitor the flights out of Halls Creek. That’ll soon tell us if Mozzie has been told he’s debuting.

18 Likes

That line up could be very good if it plays to potential.

I can see why you were tossing up McNiece vs Bags. In that context Snelling would have been a good addition over both of them if he was ready.

1 Like

You reckon it’s time to blood him?

4 Likes

It isn’t a difficult job to monitor flights out of Halls Creek.

8 Likes

Mozzie and Smack you reckon?

1 Like

Nah, Dlarke will come in.

Why give us the advantage of not having Daisy in their squad… oh, wait… what?