Non Essendon games in the 20 days of footy mega thread

I’d have him.

1 Like

That’s a little weird, even for you HAP.

:wink:

He is a Rioli so he has all the skills, the balance and the poise. He is clever and a pretty smart footballer as well.

But seems to have lost a bit of hunger, but that happens when you play in 3 straight prelims and win 2 flags in 3 years.

No surprise Richmond have started slowly, it takes alot out of you being at the top for 3 years running, will be interesting how they are situated in 20 days time.

Richmond vs Doggies - who should we be cheering for there?

I hate the Dogs with a passion, screw them and their president and crapping all over us during the saga. I want Richmond to destroy them.

3 Likes

There is something highly amusing about richmond losing though. Im split on this one.

Yeah there is. I was amused to see them sitting in 9th as well.

1 Like

IF (i dont think they will, they’ll annoyingly recover and be top 4 again) miss finals watch that membership number plummet.

1 Like

Going for the Dogs tonight. Richmond have Brisbane and then Port at Adelaide Oval the two weeks after, so let’s keep cheering for their opposition!

You obviously haven’t spent enough time with Richmond supporters.
The Dogs have a farkwit president, and that’s about it. At least their scragging players are upfront about it too.
Whereas Richmond have been snipers for 50 years.

Agree, all the Richmond supporters I have known were always snipers, now they’re worse because they have massive chips on their shoulders after the two flags

Richmond fans (for the most part) are ■■■■■■■ scum

1 Like

Christ…even more of the junk crammed in, when it’s already hard enough to watch

I get they’ve gotta do it etc, and it’s far better than no footy at all but boy will they be licking their lips at the prime time exposure

They’re like that person coming to your house for wayyyyy too long and you think they’re never going to leave

Sydney and GWS getting out of NSW earlier than planned.

Credit to the AFL who had planned for a QLD border closure and scheduled all sydney clubs away from Sydney during the footy fest.

2 Likes

3 of our next 4 games are on FTA.

With the caveat that it’s great for non-Fox/Kayo having supporters, I am absolutely devastated by this news.

Majak Daw will be returning this week. Great to see that comeback.

3 Likes

Odds started the day even but Richmond have drifted out. Punters want nothing to do with them.

Still can’t get passed the strangeness of Wednesday night footy

1 Like

My beers are waiting.

My pants are elastic waisted

Lets do this!

5 Likes