Non Essendon Games that clash with the World Cup

Damn. Damn it. We needed the Dogs to take that game. We need teams lower than us to take out teams in the 8. Imo Norf will be vulnerable in the second half of the year.

1 Like

Gotta be one of the worst cumulative Saturday attendances going. Bye round doesnā€™t help but stillā€¦ so much garbage football in the fixture.

Today its ok for Collingwood to win

BIG
COX

Letā€™s face it the product isnā€™t great ATM. Gone are the days where I would sit through most games and eagerly await the upcoming fixtures. I now struggle to get through a full Essendon game let alone a neutral one. Very rare where I watch more than 15 about a quarter or so of a game. I just find it an over officiated game of rugby.

3 Likes

Well that and the World Cups on

1 Like

That affects to a large degree but even the Saturday and Sunday games barely draw my attention anymore

Double damn, l had the Doggies for my FLR tips. Things were looking good with 30 seconds to go, enter Jack Ziebel stage right with villainous intent.

These bye rounds have felt like the footy isnā€™t even on.

Removing the Essence games, better chance of getting at least 1 good game for the round with all sides playing I suppose, but garbage football atm.

Adam Saad coming up as a Guest on FUTURE STARS,. ā€¦ . Goddard too apparently, ā€¦

It wouldā€™ve been nice, but we have to focus on getting to 13 wins regardless of what other teams are doing.

1 Like

Say anything of note?

Basically a re hash of the articles Re Ramadan, String joining in etc. 1st job is to defend hard, loves to get off the leash, ā€¦How he came through the system via Coburg,. ā€¦ some footage of him from then was interesting, and fun to watch, had the run & gun wow factor forever it seems.

BJ? Bit of interview which bizarrely turned into a blatant Advanced Hair ad, ā€¦ Shane Warne been at him for years, so yes, he;s doing it, (and clearly for free now).

Said only a few at the club knew, until now, when it airs, ā€¦ so Iā€™d say it will be shitt stirring central for Gods at the club this week.

3 Likes

Will have a shower after typing thisā€¦ butā€¦

Go Blues today. :sweat:

3 Likes

I donā€™t disagree with you

Rowe is a garbage player.

lol ā– ā– ā– ā–  Liam Jones is ā– ā– ā– ā– !

Just turned it on after watching the VFL. Canā€™t believe clash jumpers arenā€™t getting worn

1 Like

Rowe is a joke of a player, drops uncontested marks through his hands, fumbles and drops the ball. Youā€™re telling me heā€™s a better option than McKay? Oā€™Shea is an utter panic merchant and Mullet isnā€™t much better.

Still too soon?

1 Like

Yeah. That my friend, ā€¦ is fking mind boggling.

If ever there was an actual clash, ā€¦ :roll_eyes: Unbelievable.

1 Like