Non Essington Semi Final Round

Remember when Goddard pushed Greenes face in the ground, while he was on top of him, in his first season.

Then all the halfwits on this forum were complaining that it was uncalled for as it was like beating up your little brother.

Clearly Goddard should have done a better job, then he wouldn’t be such a little smart arse cnt.

4 Likes

HEAD SIZE

Kennedy just killed wilson

I see kicking in danger is only a rule if we do it.

3 Likes

ONly WCE fans could possibly boo a legit spoil and claim a free. They are an absolutely dire bunch.

1 Like

Throwing a boot near a head is fine, it seems.

Looking for GWS to find some serious form to put an absolute dint in Richmond’s ego.

3 Likes

I would swap Petrie for Vickery. Who was the bloke from the bulldogs that killed us? With the ■■■■■■■ ridiculous hair. Add him.

I get the hate for Toby Greene but geez he’s good.

3 Likes

Remember when Greene was sledging Fletcher, in like his 4th game.

Not Phil’s best angle. :smile:

Oh yeah, would love him playing for us.

On another note someone please spare a thought dear Ol’ Gil, doesn’t get to take his own turf up to Sydney. :grin:

2 Likes

Legitimately love Greene. Great with the lip but can back it up. Has some absolute cvnt about him too which you need

9 Likes

If he played for us the I would live for the abuse from opposition fans when he ■■■■■■ them up.

2 Likes

In the mould of that 2000 side. 100% mongrel.

While we’re on the topic, who’s the most punchable Essendon player at the moment? I feel like we’re light on.

Greene actually reminds me of Gary Moorcroft. Greene is way better though.

1 Like

Eat a big old bag of d*cks west coke you arseholes

6 Likes

BJ by a mile.
If I was a opposition player I’d be belting him behind play constantly

2 Likes

I’ve heard comments about Hooker’s love for a celebration coupled with the manbun.

3 Likes