Non eXington JLT games

Teams playing Essendon

1 Like

Ughhhh

You’re welcome.

I’m not saying Jack Silvagni’s amazing or anything, but you’d be pretty happy with his progress to date for pick 53.

Probably would have been a later pick…had Essendon not forced Carlton’s hand by placing a bid for him :joy:

2 Likes

Just go into the showers after the game if you want to see Cox.

Carlton undefeated for JLT…ugh. I hate seeing them win anything.

They will trouble a lot of teams this year I reckon if you are not switched on and give them a sniff they can beat you.

2 Likes

Not for me. I like the result of them beating Hawthorn.

Clarkson and the crew have been trying to talk up the spin and bullshit.

I heard Smith on the radio saying how “hard” Impey is.

They are garbage now.

Sides like Carlton should start whopping their sorry ■■■■.

1 Like

Basically what we’ve done the last few times we’ve faced them?! Hopefully not this year!

1 Like

It’s a scratch match in March, just hope the guys have a good hit out and we have no injuries, win, lose or draw the result isn’t the most important thing in the world

Adelaide, versus us, at Docklands. They kicked 16 straight till 29 minutes into the third quarter in the 2009 game.

The depressing thing was we scored 18.6, so you’d think that would be good enough to 1) win and 2) mean we could boast of our accuracy.

(Lloyd with 0.2, WTF)

1 Like

That was such a ■■■■■■ day going home all soaking wet but because it ■■■■■■ down.

I knew that before long we would be tend setters again. I never thought it would be on the grey Guernsey front but he we are.

images

5 Likes

About time too

@Stallion

Hodge gifs and

Meter
Peter

In the same game

1 Like

Wait no

Meter
Peter

Sack Dew

Hodgey with his first brisbane lions point at some other pelican to do somthing

Don’t reckon I’ll be able to stay focused on a pre-season game in the rain between two bottom four teams.

1 Like