Non eXington JLT games

I have no idea what the ■■■■ is going on. There’s games on Wednesdays and Thursdays and all sorts of other random bullshit going on i dont even no of they are getting broadcast. So if anyone cares about these other pelicans matches here’s a thread for them.

1 Like

Insert your choice of nope.gif

I’m keen.

2 Likes

Lol thats ■■■■■■■ brilliant

What are the chances lol!!!

Just checked pelican in the urban dictionary. There are 7 definitions there, including the actual bird. I think definition #7 is most appropriate in this case.

Ok who else took the bait and looked up pelican on urban dictionary? That sure was something…

First definition on seagul too… (yes i tried another bird just to see)

2 Likes

Lol yep i legit didnt know that and just use the slur relating to the big useless bird

Norf have named both of their big off season recruits: Hartung on the forward flank and Morgan on the bench.

1 Like

Hartung lols

Thank fark the Hawks passed on Merret.

@Stallion

Is

Meter
Peter

Playing?

2 Likes

Also if posting

Meter
Peter

Like this isnt a thing on the GCS forum I’m disgusted.

You think there is a gcs forum, quaint.

AFL drumming up preseason excitement by dragging out Melbourne vs North Melbourne.

About as much excitement as a colonoscopy

1 Like

Did you disappear for 6 months @scotty21? I missed your hatred for all things North Melbourne.

To pre occupied with Victory being a steaming pile of ■■■■ this season to worry about hating on North.

1 Like

I went to a Glory game earlier this year. Won’t be doing that again any time soon.

Perth away is a good trip. Im off to victory vs Adelaide tonight. Ill watch our game at the pub.

I reckon we can do without gAyFL.

1 Like

Yeah, ill withdraw that call

1 Like