Non eXington JLT games

AFaiL

It’s football! Well, north and melbourne.

1 Like

I don’t want to go too early, but extrapolating from here I can only conclude that the demons will go undefeated and win the flag.

North are pure excrement

Uh, perhaps you’ve forgotten that they brought in Billy Hartung.

Morgan watch, indulge me.

Shitboners!

He just got nutmegged then laid a tackle that got broken.

1 Like

I could actually see him having 2-3 games where he looks like an absolute superstar (before twanging again).

Tease just enough to get a few more contracts, Xavier Clarke style. He’s got some AFL abilities.

1 Like

He just fell over off the ball

1 Like

He just did a handball. It was ok. I might switch to general impressions at the end of the quarter.

1 Like

If we don’t belt this ■■■■■ in the season prorper i will flip North are crap

Only just realised they’re playing in Tassie. Weird that they’re playing in Kingston, Bellerive must still be cricketing.

Morgan watch update: remember his pre-season games last year?

It’s a compulsion.
Forgive me.

But they picked him up with pick 77, and we have Colyer and Long playing his role.
And Hartung’s going to get 20 possessions for them every week this year.

Yeah…
But…
We’ve got Jackson Merrett.
Jackson Merrett!

Honestly I don’t have any super strong feelings on Hartung (I thinks he’s meh but that’s not a disqualifying trait and I would have flipped my lid if we’d brough in another midget but that’s my personal cross to bear) he was literally just the guy on screen when the comment got made. 10 seconds later I would have said “but they have Majak Daw”.

1 Like

Are North courting a merger with Port wearing that jumper?

I love how they’ve kept the stripes on the back. Really cohesive design.

Jumper design, consistency and policing is easily the #1 most baffling thing in football.