Non eXington JLT games

It’s true though if teams apply heaps of pressure like the Tigers our game plan comes unstuck.

What if we are so sling shotty that no one can catch us?

I just want to see a good sample batch of games this year before thinking the worst.

True but what if we beat our oponents with relentless pressure to the point where they give up and the game opens up that’s when our attacking side comes to play.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Like a thumb fight.

1 Like

Anyone else get a bit nostalgic watching Knights give a press conference where he explains how a massive belting is fine?

The good old days.
7o1Mhfb

4 Likes

Gold Coast flog an undermanned Geelong.

Some might see this as evidence that some teams are not taking the prestigious JLT cup too seriously.

Nino sees this as evidence that our gameplan is out of date.

Just checked the North vs Tigers score. Are North playing well? Or are Richmond just satisfied with their first victory against us?

North playing their best side and trying to win the game. We were doing neither.

Should break apart in 2nd half as clearly Tigers still have more class but North on top in midfield so keeping them in the game.

1 Like

23 points down but North have been doing ok hoping for a simalar response this week.

Makes a huge diffrence when you have a midfeild that can win the ball North don’t have any pacey outside players with class to complement.

For a second there I thought we might have broken Richmond

They do. Higgins. He is very classy player.

But yes very little else in terms of experienced players anyway.

Certainly the Goldy, Ziebell & Cunnington mix will win them the ball inside. Cotchin and Martin haven’t done much it seems for Tigers.

North will be absolutely desperate to put up competitive show however. They are not expected to do well this year and it’s vital they get members/supporters on board early.

Should there be more Non-Blues fixtures at Ikon Park during the season?

I wanted Higgins at Essendon when he was up for trade

3 Likes

Richmonds pressure all ove the ground is crazy that’s the type of defense i want to see from our team insetad of trying to play pretty sling shot footy

1 Like

Yeah.
But it’s just JLT so it doesn’t really matter about getting into that kind of habit.
We’ll just automatically switch on that style in Round 1 and it’ll Co tinge all the way to the Grand Final.
No sweat.

so did I. One of my favourite non Essendon players. He’s had a pretty good injury run at north too