Non eXington JLT games

#notmyranga

We smacked the Saints last season better do the same again this year they are bog average.

Been rebuilding for 5 years now and still look average

Same story as ever, too many top picks with no stars among them. They haven’t completely blown picks, they’ve just not nailed any (so far). Billings, Dunstan, Acres is a decent return from three top 20 picks in 2013, but it could have very believably been Bontempelli, Zach Merrett, Matt Crouch, and they’d look way better. I mean, melbourne are on their third intake of top picks after completely ■■■■■■■■ the bed in 07-12.

I don’t think so.

Melbourne have a lot of the Essington 2012-14’s about them.

Look talented on paper.

Come out breathing fire and get a great early lead, then just fall over and struggle to even hold on to said lead for remainder of game and lose.

Their forward press and contested work is sooo much better than ours it isn’t funny. I think the trading of Watts was a much about sending a message to the playing group about consistency of application as anything else. I think it will work too.

Saints kicked 5 in a row when The dees mucked around with their midfield structure a bit. The dees then resumed normal programming. They’ll beat the cats first up I reckon. They’ll drown them in forward pressure and the cats don’t have the players behind the ball to handle it anymore.

4 Likes

Everyone on here always underestimates Geelong and they are constantly in the top 4.

They’ll touch up Melbourne.

Melbourne will be a bit better than last year but so will everyone else around them.

Playing a lot of thier home games in Geelong certanilty helps only Victorian club in the league who has a true home ground advantage.

I just remembered Shaun Hampson is still on richmond’s list. That’s bonkers. Also, the Sydney teams are playing I guess.

Sydney being annihilated in the ruck. Too bad.

Is it just me or is there practically no switching and spread in this game?

AFL will bring in the mid-season trade period this year to help them out.

Leuenberger for Franklin

Take it or leave it

3 Likes

Free kick sydney.

1 Like

There’s alot to worry about if you were a Collingwood fan

Are you talking about Darcy Moore’s hair?

It’s only JLT though.
JLT form rarely continues into season…

This makes me aroused.

1 Like

This pelican calling the the game thinks Collingwood will have 4-5 all Australians

“That’s Cox. That’s what Collingwood want to see.”

Brilliant stuff from Sandy Roberts.