Not #39 - Heath Hocking

As we know, precedent officially does not exist at the MRP and Tribunal. But based on the last few weeks he could not be charged/it must be thrown out.
I‘m not sure why you say Lennon didn‘t over-act. He clearly throws the arms out; there was no significant damage, as he was ready to fight/trip seconds later.

Hannebery bump was far worse with Hurlley needing to leave the field. If Hocking gets any suspension the whole MRP process will be a farce. Hocking was going for the ball and contact was incidental. The Richmond player should get a Logie for his performance as well.

It’ll either be a 1 or 2 weeks I reckon. If he gets a reprimand, he automatically gets 1 week due to carry over points. If he’s given a week, itll be two weeks due to the carry over points and so on

Shouldn’t be worthy of a suspension, but probably will be. Who knows. MRP is a lottery

Slow reaction time will cost him 2 weeks

Similar to Cooney on Ablett. If he does miss then Melksham becomes our defensive mid if needed.

Wiont be looked at

Plays for Essendon so he will automatically get three weeks

I reckon if he gets anything, the club should challenge the verdict. I thought Hannebery would get off and Hocking should too. Otherwise, the MRP process is a complete farce, IMHO.

I reckon if he gets anything, the club should challenge the verdict. I thought Hannebery would get off and Hocking should too. Otherwise, the MRP process is a complete farce, IMHO.

Plays for Essendon so he will automatically get three weeks

With the press mentioning nothing about how confusing it is relating to the recent overturned or thrown out cases. This is also despite them giving the previous cases heaps of attention.

Common sense prevails

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-06-02/hocking-cleared

looks like stevens and ralph will be upset, do they ever get anyting right?

looks like stevens and ralph will be upset, do they ever get anyting right?

Only dressings and salads.

No love for this guy’s re-signing?

One of the best taggers in the comp, love his defensive work and doesn’t mind a goal too.

When he’s out of the side, our tackling pressure and clearance numbers decrease. That’s how vital this guy is to our midfield.

Onya Buddha. Congrats on the re-signing!

Well done Hocking. Great to have him resign for another two years as he is so important to the team.

A loyal son.

Very important player on our list. Never gets the credit he deserves for his work. Great re-signing. 

The 'Exodus' continues to not happen. 

Can always do with another set of steak knives.

Only kidding, but the response on here has been underwhelming.

I love Heater and he's more than a tagger, I thought he got us going up forward last week. We've missed an irritating forward since Kommer went down.

Can always do with another set of steak knives.

Only kidding, but the response on here has been underwhelming.

I love Heater and he's more than a tagger, I thought he got us going up forward last week. We've missed an irritating forward since Kommer went down.

Set the example early. What a great mark and cool goal, to get us up and rolling. 

No love for this guy's re-signing?
One of the best taggers in the comp, love his defensive work and doesn't mind a goal too.
When he's out of the side, our tackling pressure and clearance numbers decrease. That's how vital this guy is to our midfield.
Onya Buddha. Congrats on the re-signing!

Would be in our top 5 most important players IMO. He is what I class as a heart and soul player, leaves everything out on the field in every single game he plays. IMO is only behind Crowley as the best tagger in the comp.
Is as hard as nails, loves the rough stuff, loves a goal.GET AROUND HIM.
Plus he embarrasses Judd every single time he plays on him.
Give him some love!!!!!!!

Happy for him to get another couple of years.