Nothing wrong with a public fapping in Sweden!

This is good ya?

http://gawker.com/public-masturbation-declared-legal-in-sweden-after-land-1340599730?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

137,446 223
	<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://gawker.com/public-masturbation-declared-legal-in-sweden-after-land-1340599730'>Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial</a>

Sweden is now "okay" with public masturbation. On June 6, a 65-year-old man took off his shorts at a beach near Stockholm and began masturbating into the ocean. The man was charged with sexual assault, but was acquitted last week after a judge ruled he was not targeting a specific person.

Even though the Södertörn District Court's judgment stated it “may be proven that the man exposed himself and masturbated on this occasion,” the court decided the man had not committed a crime, a decision the public prosecutor agreed with, though he said in the future public masturbation might be considered disorderly conduct.

"For this to be a criminal offence it's required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people," Olof Vrethammar said. "I think the court's judgement is reasonable. With that we can conclude that it is okay to ■■■■■■■■■■ on the beach."

The ruling in the case comes just three months after Sweden's last major sex scandal, when police in Stockholm announced that a man who ■■■■■ bicycles was on the loose.

[Image of Swedish beach via flickr]

About time, too.

That article is interesting enough, but what about the final line: A man who farks bicycles on the loose. Lock up your fixies.

About to go to the hair dresser.

Its your ■■■■ and you can wash it as fast as you like!

Wouldn’t be much fun with a battered sav…

I thought CJ was in Asian? jokes jokes this is very uncool and we need to consider the people around us when masturbating. 

Been to see the travel agent yet Paz?

He was just putting a fire out

Olof Palme would’ve approved of this decision

Finally a reason for AN10 to go to Scandinavia.

There's Nor-Way I'd be going unless they Sweden the pot for me, Den Mark it down. That's the Finnish...I can't sink os lo as this again.

And I hope you never do.

Oh!

FAP FAP FAP

If it was Julie Ege (Every Home Should Have One, Rentadick) pre double mastectomy, it'd be double fap, fap, fap...what a gorgeous woman.

And now it's just a single fap?

There's Nor-Way I'd be going unless they Sweden the pot for me, Den Mark it down. That's the Finnish...I can't sink os lo as this again.

And the award for squeezing the most bad puns into one post goes to...................................................................................

Obviously Judge Olof didn't consider the number of unwanted pregnancies that may result from this ruling.

weirdest-sea-10-blobfish.jpg

And the award for squeezing the most bad puns into one post goes to...................................................................................

Come on...don't leave us in suspenders!