Nrl 2015

Souths getting a lesson in what happens when you’re premiers, get in front by a fair way early, then get a bit full of yourself & think you just have to go through the motions cause it’s a fait accompli. Lift ya fkn game rabbits!

Woken up & having a crack now at least.

Much, much better.

And done. Good effort in the latter stages.

Quoted Post

We lose 24-22.

Refs the biggest winners.

Absolute joke. The refs would look at the clearest ones but not ours

Tough & enternaining Tigers V Rabbits today.

Go Souths!

Quoted Post

Storm look magnificent tonight. Even Smith getting a try.

Spewing I didn’t go. Was scared off by the road closures.

Great win

Bunnies on the TV again, thats 3 weeks in a row. Got thier work cut out tonight… but theyve started slow all 3 games, got up in all of them so far.

Threepeat?

Cutting it fine… cmon you b@stards, pull another out of the fire.

Go you Eels!
Great to see us inconsistant as ever, horrid one week, great the next

Chrissy puts the icing on the cake.
Very good win against quality opposition

that was the funniest try i’ve seen when the eel’s fullback tried to catch a highball only to trip over his own feet not a finger near the ball and the opposition just barge across the line for a try. Gotta feel sorry for the FB but it’ll go down in the highlights reel so he’ll be remembered for at least this season.

Good win by the eels.

Can’t do the slow start thing every week & get away with it against solid opposition.

That’ll fkn learn 'em.

Quoted Post

that was the funniest try i've seen when the eel's fullback tried to catch a highball only to trip over his own feet not a finger near the ball and the opposition just barge across the line for a try. Gotta feel sorry for the FB but it'll go down in the highlights reel so he'll be remembered for at least this season.
Young Hopoate, he will learn from that hopefully. Folou very impressive in his home debut

There is absolutely no rules when you want to block someone trying to charge down a field goal.

You can pretty much tackle them and its play on.

Its Bullsh*t thats what it is…however, the second half fade out wasnt good!

Koroibete, excellent try

Wow, blatant cheating by the ref to win it for Souths. Bulldogs robbed

Grand final replay. What a doozey of a game, controversy galore, they’ll talk about it all year.

Bulldogs played ugly & ended up copping a karmic whack. Graham is a fking thug.

Go Souths.

Quoted Post

Rats I missed the end of a gripping game.

Btw i do not believe refs really ever rob a game for a team, the Bulldogs dominated for most of the game but failed to score like they should have, any loss really should sit on their own heads.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Rats I missed the end of a gripping game.

Btw i do not believe refs really ever rob a game for a team, the Bulldogs dominated for most of the game but failed to score like they should have, any loss really should sit on their own heads.

Bulldogs didnt do enough to put the game beyond reach. The Souths fans around us couldnt believe the penalty at the end.
The refs were pelted with bottles after the game and there are cops galore at ANZ.
Souths definately are perceived at getting a decent ride from the refs, similar to the ride the Swans get