Nrl 2015

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Wow, blatant cheating by the ref to win it for Souths. Bulldogs robbed

Rats I missed the end of a gripping game.

Btw i do not believe refs really ever rob a game for a team, the Bulldogs dominated for most of the game but failed to score like they should have, any loss really should sit on their own heads.

The Storm Bronco GF would have me disagreeing with you. And many Sydney games.

Referee suffered concussion thanks to a bottle piffed at his head. WTF?

Quoted Post

Referee suffered concussion thanks to a bottle piffed at his head. WTF?
Crowd went nuts and pelted the refs, plenty of supporters going the knuckle outside the ground also

Typical classy Doggiez supporters. Flogs.
Ugly a win as I’ve seen the Bunnies get in he last few years, and certainly had some luck. But it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch of flogs

Agreed.

After watching the reply, I have to say the Bulldogs were not robbed, you cannot run into the leg of a kicker like that. As it is Reynolds will now be out for anything up to a 5 months due to ligament damage. Then to Dogs players abuse a ref with some of the worst languange you could here. And the guy who ran into Reynolds leg also threw a kicking tee at him as he hobbled off the ground, classy act that one.

As said above one ref copped a bottle to the head and is now concussed. Life-time ban coming up for that twit who threw the bottle.

Quoted Post

After watching the reply, I have to say the Bulldogs were not robbed, you cannot run into the leg of a kicker like that. As it is Reynolds will now be out for anything up to a 5 months due to ligament damage. Then to Dogs players abuse a ref with some of the worst languange you could here. And the guy who ran into Reynolds leg also threw a kicking tee at him as he hobbled off the ground, classy act that one.

As said above one ref copped a bottle to the head and is now concussed. Life-time ban coming up for that twit who threw the bottle.

You’d hope assault charges too.

The Old Raiders hey?

The no try was rubbish. Clearly had his hand on the ball when the ball was on the line. Only has to touch the line.

I was listening to it on Triple M. Good old unbiased Peter Sterling was just adamant it was no try.

Managed to catch the game, as an Eels fan I love Sterlo but if he said that he is wrong. That was a try, happy to get the win though as the refs have stiffed us a couple of times this year and cost us games

At Allianz for the 6th leg of my sports jaunt. In my brothers work corporate box so have to behave myself lol

The no try was rubbish. Clearly had his hand on the ball when the ball was on the line. Only has to touch the line.

I was listening to it on Triple M. Good old unbiased Peter Sterling was just adamant it was no try.

Fark ANZ, twice in 3 days my sides have been stiffed at that crap hole.
No wonder the refs get bottled with blatant cheating like they showed today.

Storm’s results reflect how they’re playing.
There’s periods in every game where they look like they have no clue what they’re doing.

Great highlights, though.
Good crowd, too.

Oh, and screw the Bulldogs thugs. Only barely worse than Parra.

Not sure the Storm didn’t get stiffed on two critical plays in the last 7 or 8 minutes…one penalised for a strip - didn’t see a replay but it looked like a dropped ball to me…The Eels got 6. Then the Storm crossed the line - ref called no try - video was slightly inconclusive but would have been called a try by most video refs - but for one obvious thing - it was Storm.

Lost by 4 in the end.

Koroibete is seriously mean runner of the ball.

Great win for the Storm.

Shouldn’t have lost last week though.

Should be 5-0 storm!! They were robbed v Manly and stuffed it last week.

Last nights game was great…Koroibete is a star on both sides of the ball

Sooo I am going to start following NRL. It may be to do with the fact that there is a woman involved, but it is happening.

How do I begin?

I choose the Storm so I have a team.

The rules are slightly confusing for the moment but it seems pretty straight forward.

What’s the deal with tackles and then having a shot between the sticks. Do teams just do it all the time?

And the scrums confuse me.

Any help will be much appreciated. Gracias.

Darth

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Sooo I am going to start following NRL. It may be to do with the fact that there is a woman involved, but it is happening.

How do I begin?

I choose the Storm so I have a team.

The rules are slightly confusing for the moment but it seems pretty straight forward.

What’s the deal with tackles and then having a shot between the sticks. Do teams just do it all the time?

And the scrums confuse me.

Any help will be much appreciated. Gracias.

Darth

Just do what you do in the EPL thread and pretend you’ve been a supporter for years.

What’s your deal mate?

I’ve always followed EPL since I was a teenager I just lost interest for a while and then got back in. I don’t need to explain myself to you.

Seriously get off your high horse and if you don’t have anything Rugby related to add then don’t comment either.

If you were baiting then you won!. But meh I want to get into this sport! Help me