Nrl 2015

Its stupid is what it is.

Judas Ryder of the NRL.

There is ni I in team but there is DCE in d*ckhead

Atleast my Eels salvaged an otherwise crap weekend. Semi scored another double, thats 5 consecutive games now and breaks a 60 year record

Storm beat the refs and the broncos

Freaking great win for the Stomr, week off and semi back in Melbourne. WHOO HOO!!!

How good are they.

Unbelievable.
They don’t deserve to be anywhere near it this year, imo, and yet they could steal the whole thing.

Big result, was meant to go see my brother in Sydney next week but might steer clear. Rooster member with a very bad temper lol

As per usual the storm gets away with slowing it down laying over the tackler…the refs were afraid to give a penalty even though most sets of six they were telling the storm to get back the 10.

Roosters didn’t play very well.

The refereeing in the NRL has so much more influence over the game then any other sport…the 2 guys tonight had no idea at one stage 1 called a scrum the other blew a penalty!

I had an AFL first timer with me and she asked how come team A wasn’t doing what team B was doing…don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work out who was team A and Team B

As per usual the storm gets away with slowing it down laying over the tackler......the refs were afraid to give a penalty even though most sets of six they were telling the storm to get back the 10.

The refereeing in the NRL has so much more influence over the game then any other sport…the 2 guys tonight had no idea at one stage 1 called a scrum the other blew a penalty!

I had an AFL first timer with me and she asked how come team A wasn’t doing what team B was doing…don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work out who was team A and Team B

There is an art to taking things as far as you can without getting penalised. Storm do it well and have done for a long time. Judging by your sour grapes you are a Roosters fan.

If they learned to control the pace of the game they probably would have won.

As per usual the storm gets away with slowing it down laying over the tackler......the refs were afraid to give a penalty even though most sets of six they were telling the storm to get back the 10.

There is an art to taking things as far as you can without getting penalised. Storm do it well and have done for a long time. Judging by your sour grapes you are a Roosters fan.

If they learned to control the pace of the game they probably would have won.

Storm were absolutely crucified for it against the bronco’s last week. From a very limited viewing granted they like the afl seem to put the whistle away in finals though.

Good win by the storm though and probably ending up needing it with the injuries. hopefully it’s not as bad as it sounds by a laceration to the achilles doesn’t seem like something worthy of going off for, yet the storm player who suffered the injury was on crutches, hope it’s not too serious.

Amazing that they have been doing it for ten years, controlling the ruck for ten years and all the opposition can do is say things like “As per usual the storm get away with slowing it down and laying on the tackler”.

Well, maybe opposition should do it as well? Freak me it’s not hard, they get away with it cos they always have three in the tackle, as long as they all start getting off the ref can’t penalise them for laying there cos it takes longer for three blokes to get off than only one or two.

RUBBISH crowd too for a final Sydney. But not unexpected.

Losers be groaners. Good win by the storm.

I dont care for either side but this Dragons v Dogs game is a cracker.

HA!!!

Penalty landed after full time to go to golden point. What a cracking game.

as for the crowd for the roosters game im waiting ona reply from either the NRl or ticket people

They advertised general admission tickets said you had to sit at the southern end of Allianz…we normally sit at the northern end as we just rock up on game day depending how many go.

we decided to sit on the side and paid $50 to watch the game.

But to our surprise when we got there about 50 people sitting at the northern end…no wonder no one goes!

As someone else said they put the whistle away and depends who refs any game as how its run.

the bulldogs dragons game should never have got to golden point the penalty was never a penalty came off a bull dogs player onto dragons player then a bull dogs player picked it up so it cant be off side!

I still think the roosters can win it didn’t think they could win 13 in a row but am confident they can re group !

So much easier to watch League.
Might be one or two ■■■■ decisions a match. But just so much less BS.

Needless to say, Cowboys look pretty tidy.

So much easier to watch League. Might be one or two ■■■■ decisions a match. But just so much less BS.

Needless to say, Cowboys look pretty tidy.

Problem is, two bad decisions can absolutely smash a team.

It can. As it did in the Bulldogs v someone game I watched recently, 4-8 became 4-200000 after a pretty ■■■■■■ call.

Still, I flicked from the league to the Sydney-Norf game and saw two passes thrown which wouldn’t have been allowed in League. The commentators didn’t mention either as, apparently, if you run for a bit before throwing it, it’s just fantastic play. The crowd might’ve been the same or even higher at the footy but you could hear the 40,000 empty seats much louder than the fans, who seemed intent on booing just about everything.
And at that point the Cowboys had a higher score than the leading team in the footy.
Needless to say I flicked back.

Two South Sydney players had ops, both live at the same house. Both were prescribed the same painkiller meds, both have been rushed to hospital due to adverse reactions to the meds. Not good.